World Aluminium Markets 2010
Managing market drivers to successfully harness new growth opportunities
25-26 March 2010, Kowloon Shangri-la Hotel, Hong Kong
Growing stocks and rising production have characterized aluminium for much of 2009 while demand remained soft everywhere. But the increasingly positive sentiment of improving demand is strengthening expectations that recovery in aluminium consumption will begin in 2010.
The World Aluminium Markets Conference provides a definitive update into the latest movements of the aluminium industry from key leaders across the globe. Major producers, manufacturers and traders in various regions will answer the most pervasive questions of how to expand and create demand for aluminium, and where growth shall come from. The programme takes you around the world, from the smelters of Middle East to the manufacturers in China and end-users in U.S. and Europe. It will further provide perspectives from top industry players in various market segments – fabricators, recyclers, extruders, flat-rolled products and end-user markets of automobile and aerospace.
Key discussion themes include:
• Global trends shaping the World Aluminium Markets
• The future of Aluminium Industry – Efficient Energy Consumption and Low Carbon Emission through Innovation
• Opportunities and challenges facing China Aluminium Market in post crisis age – 2010 market forecast and changing trends of consumption
• Price and risk management – Factors affecting international aluminium markets
• Opportunities for growth in a mature European Aluminium Industry
• Outlining the Market Dynamics in Korea, Japan and Middle East
• Developments in the Aluminium flat rolled and extrusion products industry
• New application uses for automobile and aerospace industry
• Analyzing the Global and Chinese secondary aluminium market
• Creating new demand sources for aluminium
Thanks and with best regards,
THAM Ruoh Yi (Ms)
Senior Marketing Manager
IBC Asia (S) Pte Ltd
No. 1 Grange Road, #08-02 Orchard Building
Direct: +(65) 6835 5109; General Line: +(65) 6732 1970
Fax: +(65) 6733 5087
IBC Asia (S) Pte Ltd. is the Asian business arm of the Informa Group, with 150 offices in over 43 countries having an output of 8,500 events annually. Informa is a publicly listed company in the London Stock Exchange and is the world's largest publicly-owned organiser of conferences, exhibitions and training.
The group organises one of the largest and most successful Aluminium events in the world – The 13th International ARABAL Conference and Exhibition 2008 which had participation from the Chairmen and CEO's of Norsk Hydro, DUBAL, Rio Tinto Alcan, Novelis Europe and Alba.