In order to continuously improve the ambient air quality of the whole province, according to the national requirements and the reality of our province, the objectives of improving the air quality of the whole province during the 14th five-year Plan and 2021 were put forward, and the concrete working measures were formed. And the opinions of the relevant departments were solicited through the key points of the work issued by the Office of the Ecological and Environmental Committee. The report is as follows:
01. Air quality improvement targets for the 14th five-year Plan and 2021
According to the latest requirements of the 14th five-year Plan (draft for soliciting opinions) issued by the Ministry of Ecology and Environment, during the 14th five-year Plan, the national PM2.5 concentration is set to drop by 10%, and 20% in Beijing, Tianjin, Hebei and surrounding areas. Accordingly, the concentration of PM2.5 in our province should be reduced by 20% (9.2 μ g / m3), and the concentration of O3 should be reduced by 10% (17.2 μ g / m3). By 2021, PM2.5 needs to be reduced by 4% (2 μ g / m3) and O3 concentration needs to be reduced by 2% (3.5 μ g / m3). To achieve the above two goals, the ratio of excellent days is expected to increase by 2 percentage points to 71%.
02. Four structural adjustment and emission reduction measures during the 14th five-year Plan
According to the calculation that PM2.5 in Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region needs to be reduced by 20% during the 14th five-year Plan period, our province needs to take the following emission reduction measures:
(1) Industrial structure adjustment
It withdrew 18.76 million tons of steelmaking capacity and 13.97 million tons of ironmaking capacity. Blast furnace-converter long process enterprises are encouraged to transform into electric furnace short process enterprises. By 2025, more than 10% of blast furnace-converter long process enterprises will complete the transformation of electric furnace short process. Reduce coking capacity by 2.95 million tons.
Shut down and withdraw from the refinery capacity of 15.2 million tons. The output of geotechnical products is more than 8% lower than that in 2020.
By the end of 2022, the production capacity of cement clinker production line and cement mill will be 20.9 million tons and 100 million tons respectively, and more than half of the clinker production lines of 2500 tons / day will be integrated and withdrawn. By the end of 2025, all the clinker production lines of 2500 tons / day will be integrated and withdrawn.
Integrated production capacity of 19.4 million all-steel radial tires and 36 million semi-steel radial tires.
Clean up and integrate automobile "zombie enterprises", clean up and rectify illegal and illegal production capacity, and eliminate all "obsolete" process equipment. Eliminate the production lines of building ceramic tiles of less than 1 million square meters per year (excluding) and sanitary ceramics of less than 200000 pieces per year (excluding); eliminate the flat glass production line of flat drawing process (including grid method).
(2) Adjustment of energy structure
Complete the phase-out of coal-fired boilers of 35 t / h and below in the province. Shut down backward coal-fired units. Shut down and exit 7 million kilowatts of inefficient thermal power units. Improve the use efficiency of coal and electricity. Before the end of 2025, the average coal consumption of in-service coal-fired power units is less than 300 g / kWh. Promote the work of cleaning and heating. The clean heating rate in the province has increased to more than 80%.
(3) Traffic and transport structure adjustment
On the basis of the complete phase-out of more than 400000 diesel trucks of Grade III and below, the phase-out of 13000 medium-sized diesel trucks operated by State IV was completed. All 26 special railway freight lines listed in the state plan have been completed and put into use.
(4) Adjustment of land use structure
Strengthen construction dust control. The construction site fully implements the "six measures" and installs online monitoring and video surveillance equipment. Carry out green construction in an all-round way, and incorporate green construction into enterprise qualification evaluation and credit evaluation. Strengthen the control of road dust. We will promote low-dust mechanized wet cleaning operations. In 2025, the mechanized cleaning rate of roads in built-up areas of cities will reach more than 95%, and that of county towns will reach more than 90%. The average amount of dust in each city shall not exceed 7 tons per month. Square kilometers, slag transport vehicles are all airtight transport, GPS installation rate reached 100%. Standardize the management of dust in industrial material yard. The construction of windproof and dust suppression facilities will be launched in an all-round way, and the coverage rate of spraying facilities in the yard will reach 100%. Strengthen the control of atmospheric ammonia emissions. We will explore the establishment of a standardized list of atmospheric ammonia emissions, and formulate and revise atmospheric ammonia emission standards and technical specifications for monitoring and control in key industries. The utilization rate of chemical fertilizer in the province has reached more than 45%, the comprehensive utilization rate of livestock and poultry manure has reached more than 92%, and the fecal treatment facilities in large-scale farms have been fully covered.
Through the above measures, it is estimated that the 14th five-year Plan will achieve net SO2 emission reduction of 121573 tons, NOX net emission reduction of 339011 tons, NH3 net emission reduction of 76062 tons, VOCs net emission reduction of 511454 tons, PM10 net emission reduction of 297147 tons and PM2.5 net emission reduction of 130331 tons, which are 31.7%, 20.4%, 10.0%, 20.3%, 27.6% and 26.7% respectively compared with 2020. It is estimated that PM2.5 concentration can be reduced by 22.0% to 35.9 μ g / m3 in 2025.
03 and 9 key measures to support the target in 2021
In the whole province, according to the reduction of 1 μ g / m3 of PM2.5 concentration, 173000 tons of pollutants need to be reduced, and 70000 tons of pollutants need to be reduced for every 1 μ g / m3 of O3 concentration. VOCs and NOX required for emission reduction of O3 concentration are basically included in the reduction of pollutants reduced by PM2.5, and are no longer calculated separately. In order to ensure the achievement of the annual air quality target, the emission of air pollutants should be reduced by 346000 tons, and nine major measures should be taken.
(1) to reduce coal consumption by 12 million tons. First, by the end of October, the shutdown and withdrawal of not less than 2.5 million kilowatt inefficient thermal power units. (led by the Provincial Development and Reform Commission) second, by the end of October, transmission channel cities will achieve full coverage of clean heating in rural areas, non-transmission channel cities will actively promote, and the total number of households to be renovated will not be less than 2 million, and it will need to be promoted by the whole village and the whole town. (led by the Provincial Development and Reform Commission and the Provincial Housing Urban and Rural Construction Department) the third is to phase out 226 coal-fired boilers of 35 tons per hour or less in non-passageway cities by the end of October. (led by the Provincial Department of Ecological Environment) in order to ensure the effectiveness of coal reduction, it is suggested that blue charcoal should no longer be used as a measure to reduce the total amount of coal consumption. (led by the Provincial Development and Reform Commission) (emission reduction and contribution to air quality improvement are shown in the attached table, the same below)
(2) to eliminate the production capacity of iron and steel, coking and so on. The production capacity of the province's seven major industries, such as iron and steel, georefining, coking, thermal power, cement, tires and automobiles, will be eliminated and integrated, and all of them will be completed by the end of December, while no new production capacity will be added. (led by the Provincial Development and Reform Commission and the Provincial Department of Industry and Information Technology)
(3) to implement the source substitution of VOCs. First, by the end of May, the source substitution of VOCs for solvent-based industrial coatings, inks and adhesives will be promoted, and the proportion of use will be reduced by more than 8%, 6% and 8%, respectively. (led by the Provincial Department of Industry and Information Technology) the second is to continue to increase the proportion of source substitution of waterborne architectural coatings, with an annual growth rate of 5%, an increase of 25% in 2025 compared with 2020. (led by the Provincial Department of Housing and Urban-Rural Development)
(4) increase the freight transport volume of railways and waterways by 3 percentage points. First, to promote the construction of 12 special railway lines, three special railway lines, including Huaneng Jining High-tech Zone Thermal Power Co., Ltd., were put into use before the end of October, and five special lines, such as Weifang Port Shugang Railway Project, have made breakthroughs. Huawang thermoelectric railway special line and other four special lines have been started. The second is to optimize the port collection and distribution system. The proportion of railway and waterway transportation in Qingdao Port, Rizhao Port and Yantai Port is 5 percentage points higher than that in 2020. (led by Provincial Department of Transportation)
(5) to eliminate all No. 3 diesel trucks. First, diesel trucks will be eliminated and 28500 operating diesel trucks that meet the national emission standards of No. 3 and below will be cleared and decomposed by the end of September. (led by the Provincial Department of Transportation) the second is to formulate a phase-out plan for 400000 non-operating diesel trucks with emission standards of State III and below, all of which will be phased out by the end of October, and diesel vehicles of Grade III and below are prohibited from being transferred to our province at the same time. (led by the Provincial Public Security Bureau)
(6) alternative new energy sources for urban fuel buses. By the end of June, 16000 fuel buses in 16 downtown areas had all been replaced by new energy vehicles. (led by Provincial Department of Transportation)
(7) to complete the renewal and elimination of non-road mobile machinery. By the end of October, more than 30,000 Taiwan and below standard non-road mobile machinery will be updated and eliminated. (led by the Provincial Department of Ecological Environment)
(8) to promote the deep control of industrial pollution. First, by the end of June, we will complete deep treatment of unorganized emissions from coking, cement, glass, ceramic, brick and tile industries; second, strictly control denitrification and escape from thermal power, cement, glass and other industries; and third, by the end of June, we will complete 3395 VOCs improvement projects in petrochemical, chemical, industrial painting, packaging and printing industries, with comprehensive removal rates of more than 70%, 60%, 60% and 60%, respectively. (led by the Provincial Department of Ecological Environment)
(9) to reduce agricultural ammonia emissions. First, control agricultural ammonia emissions and reduce the intensity of chemical fertilizer use; second, strengthen the comprehensive treatment of manure from livestock and poultry breeding, with a comprehensive utilization rate of more than 92%, and the allocation rate of manure treatment facilities reaching more than 98%. It is suggested that the above measures should be included in the new round of "four subtractions and four increases" plan and the 14th five-year plan for ecological environment protection in our province, so as to promote their implementation in an all-round way.