SHANGHAI, Jun. 7 (SMM) – Bauxites de Guinée's (CBG), one of the world’s major bauxite producers, is expected to expand annual bauxite output to 22.5 million tonnes in the future, MiningSink reported.
CBG, with Halco holding 51% stake and the rest 49% by Guinean government, produces about one tenth of the world’s bauxite and its annual bauxite output is about 14 million tonnes in recent years.
CBG is located in Boke and explores high-grade bauxite (average alumina and SiO2 content at 53% and 2%, respectively, maximum grade in excess of 60%) in Sangaredi and surrounding regions.
The article is edited by SMM and is provided for information purpose only. SMM assumes no liability and does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or completeness of information contained or quoted in the article, either express or implied. SMM further disclaims any liability for losses in connection with the information contained or quoted in the article.
For news cooperation, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.