SMM News: since the summer, due to the influence of continuous sunny, hot and high temperature weather, the power load of Jiangxi power grid has risen rapidly, and the province's highest power load has reached a record high of 24.56 million kilowatts, exceeding last year's highest power load of 2.25 million kilowatts. In July, the province's full-caliber power generation was 14.418 billion kilowatt-hours, an increase of 13.22 percent over the same period last year; electricity consumption of the whole province was 16.1 billion kilowatt-hours, an increase of 15.13 percent over the same period last year, ranking second in the country, and the cumulative power consumption growth rate maintained the eighth
I. Analysis of electricity consumption
(1) electricity consumption throughout the country continues to improve
From January to July, the electricity consumption of the whole society was 4.0381 trillion kilowatt-hours, down 0.67 percent from the same period last year. Jiangxi's cumulative electricity consumption was 87.6 billion kilowatt-hours (20th in the country), an increase of 3.81 percent (the eighth largest in the country). In July, the electricity consumption of the whole society was 682.4 billion kilowatt-hours, an increase of 2.29 percent over the same period last year. Electricity consumption of the secondary sector was 459.3 billion kWh, down 0.72% from the same period last year; that of the tertiary sector was 116.4 billion kWh, up 5.28% over the same period last year; and that of urban and rural residents was 98.2 billion kWh, an increase of 13.79% over the same period last year.
In July, the year-on-year growth rate of electricity consumption in 17 provinces exceeded the national average, and Jiangxi ranked second (second only to Sichuan). Sichuan (16.26%), Jiangxi (15.13%), Guangxi (14.63%), Guangdong (12.43%), Tibet (11.8%), Fujian (11.55%), Inner Mongolia (10.31%), Yunnan (10.25%), Gansu (9.76%), Hainan (8.52%), Qinghai (8.09%), Zhejiang (7.77%), Jilin (6.26%), Heilongjiang (4.1%), Chongqing (3.31%), Shaanxi (2.89%), Hunan (2.68%).
(2) double-digit growth in electricity consumption in the province
In July, the electricity consumption of the whole society in the province was 16.1 billion kilowatt-hours, an increase of 15.13 percent over the same period last year, and maintained double-digit growth for three consecutive months. In terms of industries, the electricity consumption of the primary industry was 108 million kWh, an increase of 59.95% over the same period last year; the electricity consumption of the secondary industry was 9.696 billion kWh, an increase of 0.56% over the same period last year, of which the power consumption of the manufacturing industry was 6.915 billion kWh, up 33.77% year-on-year. 27 of the 31 manufacturing categories achieved positive growth over the same period last year. The electricity consumption of the tertiary industry was 3.016 billion kWh, an increase of 34.74% over the same period last year, maintaining a growth rate of more than 30% for two consecutive months. The eight main subcategories of the service industry all increased by more than 15% in the same month. Urban and rural household electricity consumption was 3.283 billion kWh, an increase of 61% over the same period last year (affected by the adjustment of air-conditioning power consumption and purchase and sale data over the same period).
(3) steady growth in electricity consumption in key enterprises and industrial parks
In July, the province focused on monitoring that the electricity consumption of 100 enterprises reached 2.243 billion kilowatt-hours, an increase of 5.6 percent over the same period last year, accounting for 34 percent of manufacturing electricity consumption. 70 enterprises are increasing electricity consumption compared with the same period last year. The top 10 companies consume 990 million kilowatt-hours of electricity, accounting for 44 per cent, of which Fuzhou Genesis, Pingxiang Iron and Steel and Fuxin Iron and Steel increased by more than 10 per cent. Judging from the electricity consumption of key enterprises in the "266 million N" industry, the electricity consumption reached 2.176 billion kilowatt hours, an increase of 4.49 percent over the same period last year. 13 of the 17 industries achieved year-on-year growth, of which the power consumption situation of traditional industries such as non-ferrous metals, chemical industry and iron and steel was good, with positive growth over the same period of last year and month-on-month. From the perspective of industrial parks, in July, the electricity consumption of 100 industrial parks at or above the provincial level in the province was 3.626 billion kilowatt-hours, an increase of 13.03 percent over the same period last year. Driven by emerging industries such as electronic information and new materials, the power consumption of enterprises in Pingxiang, Ganzhou and Yichun parks increased rapidly, with a growth rate of 78.24%, 19.85% and 19.64%, respectively.
(4) the power consumption of all districts and cities has maintained a relatively rapid growth.
By July, the cumulative power consumption of 11 districts and cities in the province returned to positive growth, and nine districts and cities achieved double-digit growth in July. The growth rate of Ji'an (25.1%), Ganzhou (24%), Yichun (21.59%) and Fuzhou (19.4%) exceeded the average level of the province (15.13%). The growth rates of other districts and cities are: Yingtan (13.49%), Pingxiang (13.6%), Shangrao (13.01%), Jingdezhen (11.63%), Nanchang (11.52%), Xinyu (7.82%) and Jiujiang (4.48%).
II. Power supply
(1) the situation of power generation in the whole province. In July, the province's full-caliber power generation was 14.418 billion kilowatt hours, an increase of 13.22 percent over the same period last year. Of this total, thermal power generation was 11.463 billion kilowatt hours, up 19.94 percent; hydropower generation was 1.613 billion kilowatt hours, down 28.5 percent; photovoltaic power generation was 626 million kilowatt hours, an increase of 26.46 percent over the same period last year; and wind power generation was 716 million kilowatt hours, an increase of 67.68 percent over the same period last year.
(2) the situation of outsourced electricity purchase. In July, the province purchased a total of 1.696 billion kilowatt-hours of electricity, an increase of 34.7 percent over the same period last year. Among them: purchase 833 million kilowatt hours of electricity from the three Gorges, 147 million kilowatt hours from Gezhouba, 236 million kilowatt hours from northwest China, 267 million kilowatt hours from Hubei, 112 million kilowatt hours from Sichuan, and 53 million kilowatt hours from Chongqing.
(3) the input and consumption of thermal coal. In July, in order to maintain high stocks of thermal coal during the peak and summer period, procurement efforts were intensified, and coal consumption demand was boosted. Coal prices rose slightly in that month, and the price of coal to the plant (including taxes and freight) of thermal power plants in the province was 845 yuan / ton, up 53 yuan / ton compared with the previous month. In July, thermal power plants in the province consumed 3.923 million tons of thermal coal, an increase of 690000 tons over the previous month, and 3.86 million tons of thermal coal, an increase of 260000 tons over the previous month. By the end of July, the inventory of thermal coal in the province's centralized power plants was 3.09 million tons, 60, 000 tons less than the previous month, and the peak available days were 25 days.
III. Work carried out during the summer
Since July, the temperature in the province has remained high, and the unified power load of the province has broken the historical record several times. In the third quarter, it will still face continuous high temperature weather, and the electricity demand of the province may exceed 25 million kilowatts. In the face of the tight situation of power supply and demand, the power system of the whole province has taken many measures to ensure a stable and orderly power supply during the summer. First, ensure that the unit is stable and full, urge thermal power enterprises to strengthen the investigation of hidden dangers, and ensure that the equipment is safe and reliable. During the evening peak period, the potential load is about 300000 kilowatts, the peak capacity is up to 19.8 million kilowatts, and the loss output of the unit is controlled within 500000 kilowatts. Second, the new units have been put into operation on schedule. At present, the two expanded units in Fenyi have been successfully put into operation, and the installed capacity of thermal power in the whole province has reached 20.26 million kilowatts, effectively alleviating the peak pressure of power in the province, and providing a strong guarantee for the high-quality development of electric power in the province. The third is to strive for the full power of the contact lines to ensure that the three 500kV contact lines in our province transmit full power during the late peak period, with the maximum transmission power reaching 2.8 million kilowatts during the peak period, which effectively alleviates the pressure of power supply in our province. Fourth, demand-side power generation led users to avoid peak power by mistake. In the evening of July 23, the peak power load reached a new high, with an interruptible load of 359000 kilowatts and 290 participating users. On the evening of July 24, the peak load was 44300 kilowatts, with 71 participating users, effectively relieving the peak pressure of the evening peak and ensuring a stable and orderly power supply in the province.
Click to understand and sign up for the 2020 China Automotive New Materials Application Summit Forum.
Scan the QR code above to view the business cards of the participating companies and sign up online