Thursday, 2 July 2020
1. Tangshan issued the notice of "enhanced guarantee Plan of Air quality in Tangshan City in July"
On July 1, Tangshan issued a notice on the strengthening and guarantee Plan of Tangshan Air quality in July, defining the production limit plans of 27 steel enterprises in July, and the control time will be from 00 o'clock on July 1 to 24:00 on July 31.
2. The Ministry of Finance issued a subsidy budget for new energy vehicles for 2020, totaling 1.077 million yuan.
Recently, the Ministry of Finance issued a notice on the fund budget for energy conservation and emission reduction subsidies for 2020, including the settlement of subsidies for the promotion and application of new energy vehicles in 2015 and 2018 and the advance allocation of subsidies for the promotion and application of new energy vehicles, totaling 10.767 billion yuan for new energy vehicles, of which 2.83869 billion yuan was earmarked in 2020.
3. China Index Research Institute: the average price of newly built housing in 100 cities rose in June compared with the same period last year.
The average price of new housing in 100 cities across the country was 15461 yuan per square meter in June 2020, up 0.53 percent from the previous month, or 0.22 percent more than last month, according to the latest report released by the China Index Academy on July 1. In terms of second-hand housing prices, the average price of second-hand housing in 100 cities across the country was 15301 yuan per square meter, up 0.30 percent from the previous month, or 0.18 percentage points lower than last month. Compared with the same period last year, the average price of second-hand housing in 100 cities across the country rose by 2.34% over the same period last year.
4. The first shot at the deregulation of the property market around Beijing: abolishing the housing purchase restriction policy in Huailai County, Hebei Province.
The regulation and control policy of the property market in Huailai County, Zhangjiakou City, Hebei Province has been loosened, and the housing purchase restriction policy has been abolished. It has been confirmed from the Huailai County Housing and Urban and Rural Planning and Construction Bureau that the housing purchase restriction policy in the county has been abolished and the purchase of houses is no longer limited by the number of units.
5. Shanxi Energy Bureau: the number of coal mines in the province will be reduced to less than 900 by the end of the year.
Shanxi Energy Bureau: will further optimize the coal industry structure and promote the reform of coal mining methods. By the end of 2020, all coal mines below 600000 tons per year will be withdrawn, the number of coal mines in the province will be reduced to less than 900, and the output of large-scale coal mines will account for more than 76%.
1. China Automobile Circulation Association: the inventory early warning index of automobile dealers in June is 56.8%.
The inventory early warning index of automobile dealers in China was 56.8% in June 2020, up 2.6% from the previous month and 6.4% from the same period last year, according to VIA, a survey of inventory early warning index released by the China Automobile Circulation Association on July 1. The inventory early warning index is above the rise and fall line.
2. After seven consecutive rounds of coke increases, a steel company in Shanxi took the lead in raising and reducing the purchase price of coke by 50 yuan / ton.
Yesterday, a steel company in Shanxi issued a notice-due to the continuous rise in coke prices, steel prices have been in the doldrums, resulting in a further expansion of the loss area of steel mills. In order to stabilize the long-term cooperative relationship between supply and demand, our company has decided to adjust the purchase price of coke as follows: the ex-factory price of all coke including tax acceptance will be reduced by 50 yuan / ton, which will be implemented from July 2, 2020.