SMM: on May 28th, the Shandong Provincial Bureau of Industry and Information Technology issued a notice on carrying out energy conservation supervision in key industries, saying that in order to implement the task of energy consumption, it is now organizing to carry out energy conservation supervision in five key industries, including iron and steel, cement, electrolytic aluminum, flat glass and coal. Among them, the key enterprises of electrolytic aluminum include Shandong Nanshan Aluminum Industry, Xinfa Group and Weiqiao Group.
Notice on carrying out Energy Saving Supervision in key Industries
Municipal industry and information technology bureaus, development and reform commissions, energy bureaus, relevant energy conservation law enforcement and supervision agencies, and relevant enterprises:
In accordance with the requirements of the Provincial Department of Industry and Information Technology, the Provincial Development and Reform Commission, the Provincial Department of Ecological Environment, the Provincial Emergency Management Department, the Provincial Market Supervision Administration, and the Provincial Energy Bureau, in 2020, Shandong Province uses comprehensive standards to promote the withdrawal of backward production capacity in accordance with the rules and regulations. In order to implement the task of energy consumption, we are now organizing energy-saving supervision of five key industries in the province, including iron and steel, cement, electrolytic aluminum, flat glass and coal. The relevant notice is as follows:
I. the object of supervision
The province's production enterprises in five key industries, such as iron and steel, cement (clinker production line), electrolytic aluminum, flat glass and coal (see Annex 1 for the list).
II. Content of supervision
To carry out energy-saving supervision on the implementation of energy consumption quota standards of enterprises under supervision in 2019.
III. Organizing and implementing
The energy conservation supervision is jointly organized by the Provincial Department of Industry and Information Technology, the Provincial Development and Reform Commission and the Provincial Energy Bureau, and supervises the development of each city. The Municipal Bureau of Industry and Information Technology, the Development and Reform Commission and the Energy Bureau shall organize or entrust the energy-saving law enforcement and supervision agencies subordinate to their respective departments for specific implementation. It is carried out in three steps:
(1) the enterprise shall conduct self-examination. Each city uniformly organizes the enterprises within its jurisdiction to carry out self-examination against the national and provincial energy consumption quota standards, and prepare relevant materials for the supervision content.
(2) Law enforcement supervision. By the end of October 2020, all cities will complete supervision on the basis of enterprise self-examination, and those who fail to meet the requirements of the energy consumption quota shall issue a time limit for rectification and reform in accordance with the law.
(3) to summarize and report. By the end of November 2020, the cities will submit the monitoring results to the Law Enforcement Supervision Bureau of the Provincial Energy Bureau (see Annex 2 for the reporting form).
IV. Job requirements
(1) attach great importance to it and strictly organize its implementation. To carry out energy-saving supervision on the implementation of energy consumption quota standards in iron and steel, cement, electrolytic aluminum, flat glass and coal industries is an important measure for our province to make use of comprehensive standards to promote the withdrawal of backward production capacity in accordance with the rules and regulations. All cities should attach great importance to and closely organize to ensure the quality and effect of energy conservation supervision.
(2) to cooperate actively to form a joint force of work. The departments of industry and informatization, development and reform, and energy in all cities should strengthen communication and coordination, take the initiative to cooperate, and jointly promote the implementation of the work. Energy conservation law enforcement and supervision agencies should act actively, perform their duties dutifully, and conscientiously implement the contents of energy conservation supervision.
(3) to specify the requirements and complete the task on time. All cities should conscientiously implement the relevant requirements of the provincial government to continuously optimize the business environment, coordinate the relevant energy-saving supervision tasks, and improve the efficiency of energy-saving supervision; strictly standardize law enforcement behavior and carry out law enforcement activities fairly and impartially; third-party institutions can be hired to provide technical service support. According to the time limit, the electronic version (Excel format) and the paper version (in triplicate) will be submitted to the Provincial Energy Bureau.
Annex 1: list of monitored enterprises .doc
Annex 2: summary of monitoring results .doc
Shandong Provincial Development and Reform Commission, Department of Industry and Information Technology of Shandong Province
Energy Bureau of Shandong Province
27 May 2020
Click to register: "2020 (15th) China International Aluminum processing Summit"
Scan the QR code, apply for participation or join the SMM metal exchange group