On June 30, the leading Group of Air pollution Prevention and Control in Wu'an City issued the interim Circular on differential Control of Iron and Steel, Coking and cement Industry in July 2019. The notice reads as follows:
The people's governments of villages and towns, the administrative committees of industrial parks and the relevant departments directly under the city:
Handan City in the third quarter of the key industries differential control plan has not yet been issued, in order to do a good job in advance of the second and third quarter differential control effective convergence, continue to improve air environment quality, do a good job in the key industries in the third quarter differential control work, combined with the reality of our city, scientifically formulated the iron and steel, coking, cement industry July differential control interim measures.
I. Iron and Steel Industry
(I) basic principles
1. The differential control plan for the third quarter shall be implemented in accordance with the principle of "stop first and then open".
2. Since July 1, 2019, the flue gas of sintering machine head in iron and steel enterprises can not stably meet the requirements of ultra-low emission standard (168 hours of continuous debugging and stable operation).
3. The enterprises that realize the ultra-low emission of the sintering machine shall carry out dynamic supervision since 0: 00 on July 1, 2019, and the sintering machine whose hourly average value of pollutants exceeds the standard more than twice a day shall immediately implement the measures to stop production.
4. In principle, blast furnace and sintering machine should be carried out in strict accordance with the requirements of stop production standard. Among them, the blast furnace shutdown must take pick-furnace measures, stuffy furnace does not stop production; sintering machine to take continuous shutdown measures, must empty the trolley; stop production to the corresponding blast furnace and sintering machine into the seal.
5. This circular has fully solicited the opinions of various enterprises and, in principle, will no longer be changed and adjusted. After the announcement of the differential control plan in Handan City in the third quarter, the production restriction ratio required by the new control plan will be strictly adjusted to make up for the difference, and according to the "monthly" guarantee is greater than or equal to the production limit ratio, further clarify the specific shutdown time of the side installed to coke stop production equipment.
(II) implementation standards
1. For the equipment that was in a state of suspension before June 30, 2019, and continued to be suspended from July 1, 2019, before 12:00 on July 1, 2019, the Municipal Atmospheric Office organized the Municipal Ecological Environment Branch, development and reform, science and technology, work letter, emergency management, electric power, territorial villages and towns, and other units to seal up the stop production equipment in accordance with the law.
2. For the newly stopped sintering machine, it is required to stop production at 0 o'clock on the day of the shutdown, and the municipal atmospheric office shall organize the relevant departments, affiliated towns and other units to seal up the stop production sintering machine within 24 hours.
3. For the newly suspended blast furnace, it is required to stop the charging facilities such as the hopper of the blast furnace from 0: 00 on the day of shutdown; within 2 days, the blast furnace fan will be stopped and enter the cooling stage; within 5 days, the municipal atmospheric office will organize the relevant departments and villages and towns to seal up the blast furnace.
II. Coking and cement industry
(1) Coking enterprises. Coking enterprises located in the demonstration area of ambient air quality in the city and coking enterprises with coke oven of 5.5 m or above have prolonged coking time to 36 hours, while other coking enterprises have extended coking time to 28 hours. After the announcement of the differential control plan in the third quarter of Handan City, the difference shall be adjusted strictly in accordance with the requirements of the new control plan.
(2) cement enterprises. We will continue to implement the control measures of the Office of the leading Group for the Prevention and Control of Air pollution in Wu'an City on the implementation of emergency control measures for heavily polluted weather throughout the city, and extend the control time to the release time of the differential control plan for the third quarter of Handan City, and adjust and update it in accordance with the requirements of the new control plan after the announcement of the differential control plan for the third quarter of Handan City.
III. Job requirements
(1) the people's governments of all townships and towns and the relevant departments directly under the municipalities shall continue to strengthen supervision over enterprises under their jurisdiction in accordance with the requirements of the division of duties, and all enterprises that fail to meet the requirements shall be punished by differential water electricity prices, and measures for remote power outage of sintering machines shall be forced to stop production. If the circumstances are serious, they shall be directly handed over to the public security departments for severe crackdown, and shall not be tolerated.
(2) Iron and steel enterprises that realize ultra-low emissions from sintering machines must ensure the long-term and stable operation of supporting desulphurization, denitrification and other treatment facilities. The Municipal Ecological Environment Branch shall continuously monitor the online data of the sintering machine head of the enterprise 24 hours a day, and if it is found that the hourly average exceeds the standard twice or more, immediately arrange for law enforcement personnel to order the enterprise to implement shutdown measures for over-standard equipment and promptly report to the Municipal Atmospheric Office to implement power-off measures in accordance with the relevant procedures.
(3) Iron and steel enterprises should scientifically formulate plans for stopping and resuming production, operate in strict accordance with safety regulations, and the Municipal Emergency Management Bureau should do a good job in the safe business guidance of resuming and shutting down production throughout the whole process, formulate and implement a specific "one enterprise, one policy" operation plan for enterprises to stop and open production, arrange full-time safety personnel to carry out full-time safety monitoring over the control and control of production in iron and steel and coking enterprises, and formulate strict risk prevention and control and rescue plans to ensure safe shutdown and resumption of production.
(4) the Municipal Transportation Bureau shall, in accordance with the interim control measures in July and in the light of the current production situation of the enterprise, adjust the control plan of the wrong peak transportation, and after the formal plan of Handan City is issued, the control plan of the wrong peak transportation shall be adjusted in strict accordance with the requirements.