Home / Metal News / Precious Metals / Newssummary: China Hongqiao to Buy Guinea Bauxite Company for $120 Million
Newssummary: China Hongqiao to Buy Guinea Bauxite Company for $120 Million
Jun 4,2014 10:40CST
company news
Source:SMM
China Hongqiao Group Ltd. agreed to buy a company developing bauxite deposits (resource base: 2.2 billion tonnes) in Guinea, Africa for $120 million, aastocks.com reported today.

SHANGHAI, Jun. 4 (SMM) – China Hongqiao Group Ltd. agreed to buy a company developing bauxite deposits (resource base: 2.2 billion tonnes) in Guinea, Africa for $120 million, aastocks.com reported today. 

China Hongqiao and Winning Logistics (Africa) Co. reached an accord to buy this unidentified company, and Hongqiao will have a 90% stake in the target company and Winning will hold the rest 10%, it added.
 
China Hongqiao Group Ltd.
Chinese news summary

For queries, please contact Frank LIU at liuxiaolei@smm.cn

For more information on how to access our research reports, please email service.en@smm.cn

Related news