Home / Metal News / Cobalt & Lithium / Huayou Cobalt shareholders concentrated bidding to reduce their holdings accounting for 13.61% of the total share capital of the company.
Huayou Cobalt shareholders concentrated bidding to reduce their holdings accounting for 13.61% of the total share capital of the company.
Jul 28,2020 09:18CST
translation
Source:SMM
The content below was translated by Tencent automatically for reference.

SMM7 March 28: recently, Zhejiang Huayou Cobalt Co., Ltd. issued a notice on the result of shareholders' concentrated bidding to reduce their holdings.

Before this reduction, Dashan Private Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Dashan Company"), a shareholder of Zhejiang Huayou Cobalt Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Dashan Company") held 166740868 shares of the company, accounting for 14.61% of the total share capital of the company. Zhejiang Huayou holding Group Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Huayou Holdings"), the concerted actor of Dashan Company, held 200241513 shares of the company, accounting for 17.55% of the total share capital of the company. Before this reduction, Dashan Company and its concerted actor Huayou Holdings held a total of 366982381 shares of the company, accounting for 32.16% of the total share capital of the company.

Dashan Company reduced a total of 11412513 shares of the company through centralized bidding from July 15, 2020 to July 27, 2020, accounting for 1.00% of the company's total share capital, and the reduction plan has been completed. As of today, Dashan holds 155328355 shares, accounting for 13.61% of the company's total share capital. Dashan Company and its concerted actor Huayou Holdings hold a total of 355569868 shares of the company, accounting for 31.16% of the total share capital of the company.

Scan the code and apply to join the SMM metal exchange group.

Huayou Cobalt Co.
Ltd.

For queries, please contact Frank LIU at liuxiaolei@smm.cn

For more information on how to access our research reports, please email service.en@smm.cn