The new energy vehicle industry in China is facing fresh challenges after the recent National People's Congress (NPC) "two sessions" meetings, as there are more proposals being brought up, focusing on subsidy policy package, NEV popularisation of public service sector, technology update, battery recycle system and mode upgrade developments in the NEV industry. This was in addition to the two-year extension of subsidy on NEV purchase and the exemption of purchase tax, which was announced in late March.
In conjunction with the upcoming 5th China International LiCoNi Summit which will take place on July 13-14, in Ningbo, China, SMM is delighted to have Mr. Dongshu Cui, Secretary General of China Passenger Car Association for a special presentation, as he will be giving an analysis of the stimulus policies of China's new energy vehicle industry after the NPC meetings.
Topic: Analysis of the stimulus policies of China's new energy vehicle industry after NPC meetings
• According to the “Development Plan of China New Energy Vehicle Industry (2021-2035)”, new energy vehicles will account for 25% of total sales in 2025.
• Further research of “Three vertical (EBV, PHEV, FCV) and three horizontal(BMS, Motor & electric control, Internet connection & AI)”.
• Release and interpretation of new subsidy policy (National & Local) on new energy vehicle market
• Analysis of Dual-credit quota policy
In addition, there will also be a series of in-depth presentations focusing on latest policy, downstream industry and battery technology by industry participants including:
• Peng Fu, Chief Economist, Northeast Securities (Trending issues: Marco-economics, new infrastructure)
• Yanlong Liu, Secretary General, China Industrial Association of Power Sources (Trending issues: 5G, Energy storage)
• Jian Lin, Vice President, BAK Battery (Trending issues: Battery Technology)
• Senior Representative, Geely Auto (Trending issues: Automaker)
SMM will provide overseas delegates with exclusive online access to this popular conference of the NEV industry. You can attend our Day 1 conference "live" from the comfort of your home or workplace, and receive in-depth analysis of the lithium, cobalt and nickel markets from more than 30 industry experts at the 5th China International LiCoNi Summit.
Book your seat now and join the exclusive online live conference broadcast, so you get to attend the event from the comfort of your home in view of the current pandemic situation.
For more information, please visit our event website: http://huiyi.smm.cn/1836733024
• This is the first China-focused International conference in 2020 covering lithium, cobalt, nickel, power battery and the new energy vehicles market, as well as updated insights of the lithium ion battery materials industry.
• This is one of the first few online live broadcast of a major China commodities conference, and one of the most influential event in China focusing on the new energy industry chain.
Early bird offer!
Book your seat for the online live broadcast NOW and save up to USD 150!
|Standard Fee (USD)||Early Bird Rate (USD)
Confirm and pay by June 12
• Exclusive access of the online live broadcast of the main session (Day 1, July 13) of the Conference. Presentations of the main session will be broadcasted live online. A Powerpoint presentation ( full screen mode) will also be provided with simultaneous interpretation in English. All presentations of the four sub-forums on Day 2 (July 14) will be recorded, translated to English and delivered to overseas delegates in a week after the Conference. A video online replay of all the 30+ presentations will also be provided.
• Complimentary business-matching service of recommending three Chinese participating companies at your preference. (event attendee list to be announced on 10 July)
• Free trial on www.metal.com or free copy of the SMM monthly report (May edition).
• SMM one-on-one customer services
For enquiries, please contact Ms. Wynne Liu at firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile +86-15021263156. Please visit our website http://huiyi.smm.cn/1836733024 for more information on the Conference.