SMM News: in order to further improve the city's ambient air quality, promote the continuous and effective improvement of air quality, and ensure the completion of the annual "back ten" goal of air pollution prevention and control, an enhanced air quality guarantee plan for April is specially formulated.
I. Control objectives
The average concentration of PM2.5 in the whole city should not exceed 49ug 3; Among them, Caofeidian District strive not to exceed 36ug3, Fengnan District strives not to exceed 39ug3, Qianxi County strives not to exceed 40ug3, Qianan City strives not to exceed 42ug3, Zunhua City strives not to exceed 43ug3, Kaiping District and Luannan County strive not to exceed 45ug3, Leting County strives not to exceed 47ug3, Lunan District and Lubei District strive not to exceed 49ug3. Guye District, Luanzhou City, Yutian County strive not to exceed 54ug/m3.
II. Time limit for control
From 00: 00 on 1 April to 24:00 on 30 April 2020.
III. Principles of management and control
(1) this area of management and control does not include Lutai Economic Development Zone, Hangu Management Zone and International Tourism Island.
(2) when the emergency response to heavy pollution weather is initiated and the municipal environmental protection command center adopts stringent control measures, if the degree of emission reduction is different, it shall be strictly implemented.
(3) do not control the three types of enterprises (positive list enterprises, epidemic prevention and control material production enterprises, environmental protection standards and resumption of work and resumption of production), do not limit production, do not stop production, do not inspect, do not disturb, and do their utmost to ensure normal production and transportation.
IV. Control content
(1) Emission reduction by industrial enterprises.
1. The steel industry.
The main results are as follows: (1) the performance evaluation is unlimited production of grade A and B. (Shougang Qiangang, Shougang Jingtang, Longheng Fengnan Iron and Steel Co., Ltd.)
(2) the performance evaluation is the implementation of grade C management and control.
The proportion of Ganglu Iron and Steel, Jinxi Iron and Steel (East and West), Wenfeng Iron and Steel, Tangshan Iron and Steel Co., Ltd., Delong Iron and Steel Sintering, pelletizing and blast Furnace is not less than 20%.
East China Sea Iron and Steel, East China Sea Special Steel, Jiujiang Wire, Xinda Iron and Steel, Yanshan Iron and Steel, Rongxin Iron and Steel, Songting Iron and Steel, rolled Iron and Steel Sintering, pellet, blast Furnace shutdown ratio is not less than 30%.
The proportion of Tangyin Iron and Steel, Chunxing Iron and Steel, Tangshan Iron and Steel, Guoyi Iron and Steel, Jinma Iron and Steel, Donghua Iron and Steel, Kaiheng Iron and Steel, Ruifeng Iron and Steel, Jingan Iron and Steel Sintering, pellet and blast Furnace is not less than 50%. 360m2 sintering machine pressure 50% throttle production in South Plant of Tangshan Iron and Steel Co., Ltd.
One 3200m3 blast furnace and two sintering machines are retained in the north area of Tangshan Iron and Steel Co., Ltd., and the rest of the blast furnaces and sintering machines are shut down. The proportion of enterprises to stop production is based on production equipment.
(3) according to the letter on the policy support of reducing and reducing production issued by the Municipal Development and Reform Commission, the Municipal Bureau of Ecological Environment and the Municipal Bureau of Industry and Information Technology, Tianzhu Iron and Steel, Xinbaotai Iron and Steel, West China Iron and Steel, Rongcheng Iron and Steel, Jianlong Iron and Steel is not limited to production.
2. Coking industry.
Stop wet coke quenching from 20:00 to 8: 00 the next day.
3. Independent lime kiln.
Kaiping District, Guye District, Fengnan District performance evaluation for grade B unlimited production; performance evaluation for grade C production limit 50%, in terms of shutdown time.
4. Brick kiln.
To apply for entry into the SMM Iron and Steel Industry Exchange Group, please scan the QR code below: