Asia Mining Congress- Asia’s largest and most influential forum for the mining sector- is back for its 8th year on March 26-30 2012. Connecting global mining stakeholders with the most diverse group of Asian investors exploring the resources sector- from Chinese and Indian steel and power companies to commodity traders, sovereign wealth funds, private equity funds, asset management companies, hedge funds and much more, Asia Mining Congress is truly the place where the region’s investor groups meet to assess mining sector opportunities.
Expect to meet over 1500 international miners, traders, investors and financiers in Singapore next year at the most important networking event for the Asian mining and exploration sector. Our comprehensive programme covers over 10 mining regions globally & presents investors with quality mining projects from Asia, Australia, Africa, the Americas and many more.
What can I expect in 2012?
- Senior level participants representing over 35 countries
- Over 40% participants from investor profiles- meet fund managers, private equity firms, SWFs, asset managers, corporate investors- and hear them speak in our agenda!
- Comprehensive programme featuring over 100 industry leaders, including Hebei Iron & Steel, Shougang Corporation, Zijin Mining, Vale, Xstrata, Hindustan Copper, Reliance Power and more
- Over 60 Project showcases throughout the conference- showcasing the best of global mining projects
- Unique Americas Investment Day featuring projects from Latin America and Canada
- Mining Investor Forum: onfloor seminars hosting over 400 investors keen to find out more about investing in the mining sector
- Asia Mining Congress Awards Gala Dinner- 10 categories voted by you!
- 5 days of the best socials and networking opportunities- including opening party at Avalon
Download the brochure to find out more and see all our highlights or visit our website to find out more