SMM News: guidance on expanding investment in strategic emerging industries, nurturing and strengthening new growth points and growth poles
Development and Reform of High Technology (2020) No. 1409
The relevant departments of the State Council, the Development and Reform Commission of all provinces, autonomous regions, municipalities directly under the Central Government and the Xinjiang production and Construction Corps, the Department of Science and Technology (Committee and Bureau), the Commission of Industry and Information Technology (Department), and the Department of Finance (Bureau):
In order to thoroughly implement the decision of the CPC Central Committee and the State Council on doing a solid job of "six stability" in regular epidemic prevention and control, fully implementing the task of "six guarantees," expanding investment in strategic emerging industries, cultivating and strengthening new growth poles, giving better play to the important engine role of strategic emerging industries, speeding up the construction of a modern industrial system, and promoting high-quality economic development, we now put forward the following suggestions:
I. overall requirements
Under the guidance of Xi Jinping's thought of socialism with Chinese characteristics in the new era, we will fully implement the spirit of the 19th CPC National Congress and the second, third and fourth Plenary sessions of the 19th CPC Central Committee, make overall plans for epidemic prevention and control, and economic and social development, and unswervingly implement the new concept of development. around key industrial chains, leading enterprises, and major investment projects, we will strengthen the guarantee of essential factors and promote coordination between upstream and downstream, production, supply and marketing, and large, small and medium-sized enterprises. We will accelerate the high-quality development of strategic emerging industries and foster new momentum for economic development.
-- focus on key industrial areas. We will strive to promote advantages, make up for weaknesses, and speed up adaptation, guidance, and creation of new demand, so as to promote the formation of economies of scale in key industries.
-- to create a highland for agglomeration and development. We should give full play to the advantages of industrial clusters, such as agglomeration of factor resources, high efficiency of industrial coordination, and complete industrial ecology, and make good use of open platforms such as free trade pilot areas and free trade ports to promote the formation of new regional growth poles.
-- enhance the ability to guarantee factors. According to the principle of "funds follow the project, elements follow the project", guide the rational allocation and effective agglomeration of talents, land and energy.
-- optimize the investment service environment. By optimizing the business environment, increasing financial and financial support, and innovating investment models, we can smooth the connection between supply and demand, and release market vitality and investment potential.
Second, focus on the investment areas of key industries
(1) to speed up the improvement of quality and efficiency in the new generation of information technology industry. We will increase investment in 5G construction, speed up the development of 5G commercial use, give priority to government organs, enterprises, institutions, and public institutions at all levels to base station construction, and study and promote the inclusion of 5G base stations in commercial buildings and residential construction standards. We will speed up efforts to tackle key technologies such as basic materials, key chips, high-end components, new display devices, and key software, vigorously promote the construction of key projects and major projects, and actively expand reasonable and effective investment. We will steadily promote integrated innovation and integrated applications of industrial Internet, artificial intelligence, Internet of things, vehicle Internet, big data, cloud computing, block chain and other technologies. We will speed up the construction of a new type of urban infrastructure based on informationization, digitization and intelligence. Focusing on emerging directions with great growth potential, such as smart radio and television, media integration, 5G broadcasting, smart water conservancy, smart ports, smart logistics, smart municipalities, smart communities, smart housekeeping, smart tourism, online consumption, online education, and medical and health care, we will implement special actions on digital empowerment for small and medium-sized enterprises, promote small and medium-sized enterprises to "endow intelligence with numbers on the cloud", and foster a number of pillar industries. We will implement the digital rural development strategy, speed up the completion of the shortcomings of rural Internet infrastructure, strengthen the construction of digital rural industrial system, encourage the development of information products and applications that meet the needs of farmers' production and life, and develop a new model of rural Internet new business type. We will implement the project of "Internet +" agricultural products moving from villages to cities, promote the construction of big data center in agricultural and rural areas and big data, the whole industry chain of important agricultural products, and speed up the digital transformation of the whole agricultural industry chain. (responsible departments: development and Reform Commission, Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, Ministry of Science and Technology, Ministry of Education, Ministry of Housing, Urban and Rural Development, Ministry of Transport, Ministry of Water Resources, Ministry of Agriculture and Village, Ministry of Commerce, Commission of Health, State Administration of Radio, Film and Television, State Railway Group, etc.)
(2) to speed up the pace of innovation and development of the biological industry. We will accelerate the implementation of major projects and projects in the industry, such as innovative vaccines, in vitro diagnosis and testing reagents, and antibody drugs, and encourage the upgrading of vaccine varieties and processes. We will systematically plan the construction of the national biosafety risk prevention, control and management system, increase investment in biosafety and emergency response, strengthen the construction of the national innovation platform for the inspection and verification of biological products, support the construction of genetic cell and genetic breeding technology research and development centers, synthetic biotechnology innovation centers and biomedicine technology innovation centers, and promote the healthy development of biotechnology. Reform and improve the examination and approval mechanism of traditional Chinese medicine, and promote the research and development of new traditional Chinese medicine and industry. We will implement biotechnology projects to benefit the people and create markets for independent innovation of drugs, medical equipment and other products. (responsible departments: development and Reform Commission, Health Commission, Ministry of Science and Technology, Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, Bureau of traditional Chinese Medicine, Drug Administration, etc.)
(3) to speed up the high-end equipment manufacturing industry to make up for its shortcomings. Focus on supporting industrial robots, construction, medical and other special robots, high-end instruments, rail transit equipment, high-grade five-axis CNC machine tools, energy-saving asynchronous traction motors, high-end medical equipment and pharmaceutical equipment, aerospace equipment, marine engineering equipment and high-tech ships and other high-end equipment production, the implementation of intelligent manufacturing, intelligent construction pilot demonstration. We will develop and promote the operation and maintenance of urban municipal infrastructure, special sensors for agricultural production, intelligent equipment, automation systems and management platforms, and build a number of innovation centers, demonstration bases and pilot counties. Encourage leading enterprises to build "Internet +" collaborative manufacturing demonstration plants and establish high-standard industrial Internet platforms. (responsible departments: development and Reform Commission, Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, Ministry of Housing, Urban and Rural Development, Ministry of Agriculture and villages, National Railway Group, etc.)
(4) to speed up the strong and weak points of the new material industry. Focusing on ensuring the stability of the industrial chain supply chain in key areas such as large aircraft, microelectronics manufacturing and deep-sea mining, we will speed up breakthroughs in photoresist, high-purity targets, superalloys, high-performance fiber materials, high-strength, high-conductivity and heat-resistant materials, corrosion-resistant materials, large-size silicon wafers, electronic packaging materials and other fields. We will implement an action plan for the innovation and development of new materials to enhance the technical level of characteristic resources such as rare earth, vanadium and titanium, tungsten and molybdenum, lithium, rubidium and cesium and graphite in mining, smelting and deep processing, and speed up the development of graphene and nanomaterials in optoelectronics, aviation equipment, new energy, biomedicine and other fields. (responsible departments: the Development and Reform Commission, the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, etc., are responsible for the division of responsibilities.)
(5) to speed up the great-leap-forward development of the new energy industry. Focus on the problem of "neck jam" in the manufacturing of new energy equipment, and speed up the research and development of core technical components such as main bearings, IGBT, control systems, and high-voltage DC submarine cables. We will speed up efforts to break through the bottlenecks of new energy power technologies such as complementary wind and water storage, advanced fuel cells, efficient energy storage and ocean power generation, and build infrastructure networks such as smart Electroweb, microgrid, distributed energy, new energy storage, hydrogen production and hydrogenation facilities, and fuel cell systems. We will improve the digital and intelligent level of infrastructure networks such as advanced coal-fired power generation, nuclear energy, and unconventional oil and gas exploration and development. We will vigorously carry out comprehensive energy services, promote the coordination and interaction between load and storage in the source network, and carry out the energy utilization of straw in areas where conditions permit. (responsible departments: development and Reform Commission, Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, Ministry of Natural Resources, Bureau of Energy, etc.)
(6) to speed up the construction of the basic supporting capacity of the intelligent and new energy vehicle industry. We will carry out a fully electrified urban demonstration of vehicles in the public domain, and increase the proportion of vehicles electrified in the areas of urban public transport, rental, sanitation, urban logistics and distribution. Speed up the construction of new energy vehicle charging / changing power stations, and improve the coverage of fast charging / changing power stations in highway service areas and public parking spaces. We will implement intelligent network-connected vehicle road testing and demonstration applications, strengthen the construction of vehicle-connected vehicle-road coordination infrastructure, and speed up the application and industrialization of intelligent vehicles in specific scenarios. Support the construction of a number of autopilot operation big data centers. In order to support the application of smart cars and improve travel, we should build an integrated perception system of urban roads, buildings and public facilities, and build a "car city network" platform based on city information model (CIM) and integrating city dynamic and static data, so as to promote the coordinated development of intelligent cars and smart cities. (responsible departments: development and Reform Commission, Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, Ministry of Housing, Urban and Rural Development, Ministry of Transport, etc.)
(7) to speed up the pilot demonstration of energy conservation and environmental protection industries. We will implement a comprehensive demonstration project for urban green development, support areas with conditions for urban renewal and the renovation of old urban residential areas, carry out the improvement of urban ecological environment, the renovation of energy-saving and water-saving buildings in residential areas and the upgrading of related facilities, popularize typical models of contract water-saving management, such as water-saving benefit sharing, encourage innovative development of contract water-saving management business models, and promote the development of water-saving service industry. Carry out the demonstration of the containerization system of shared logistics to realize the efficient recycling of standardized turnover boxes in warehousing and logistics. To organize and carry out the construction of multimodal transport demonstration project. We will develop intelligent agriculture and promote automatic monitoring of agricultural production environment and intelligent management of production processes. A new ecological environment governance system based on artificial intelligence and block chain technology will be established on a pilot basis in mega-cities. Explore the development of comprehensive environmental governance trusteeship, eco-environment-oriented development (EOD) model and other environmental governance model innovation, improve the level of environmental governance services, and promote the sustainable development of the environmental protection industry. We will strengthen the cultivation of energy-saving, water-saving and environmental protection equipment industry and seawater desalination industry, and speed up the demonstration, popularization and application of advanced technology and equipment. We will implement a demonstration of green consumption and encourage the development of green circulation entities such as green travel, green shopping malls, green hotels and green e-commerce. We will actively promote green construction, accelerate the coordinated development of intelligent construction and building industrialization, vigorously develop steel structures, improve the efficiency of resource utilization, and greatly reduce energy consumption, material consumption and water consumption. (responsible departments: development and Reform Commission, Ministry of Science and Technology, Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, Ministry of Natural Resources, Ministry of Ecological Environment, Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development, Ministry of Transport, Ministry of Agriculture and villages, Ministry of Commerce, National Railway Group, etc.)
(8) accelerate the integrated development of digital creative industries. We will encourage the integrated development of digital creative industries with manufacturing, culture and education, tourism and sports, health care and old-age care, and intelligent agriculture, so as to stimulate the vitality of market consumption. Build a number of digital creative industry clusters, strengthen digital content supply and technology and equipment research and development platform, create a high-level live broadcast and short video base, first-class e-sports center, highly immersive product experience exhibition center, provide VR tourism, AR marketing, digital cultural museum, creative design, intelligent radio and television, intelligent sports and other diversified consumer experience. We will develop high-definition televisions, ultra-high-definition televisions and 5G high-tech videos, give full play to the integration and agglomeration of network audio-visual platforms and industrial parks, run through the content production and dissemination value chain and the industrial chain of electronic information equipment, and link up online and offline cultural entertainment and comprehensive information consumption, so as to build a market development pattern of a large audio-visual industry chain in a new era. (responsible departments: development and Reform Commission, Ministry of Education, Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, Ministry of Agriculture and villages, Ministry of Culture and Tourism, State Administration of Radio, Film and Television, General Administration of Sports, etc.)
Third, create a new highland for the development of industrial agglomeration
(9) to further promote the development project of national strategic emerging industrial clusters. We will build an echelon development system of industrial clusters, cultivate and build 10 strategic emerging industrial bases with global influence and 100 strategic emerging industrial clusters with international competitiveness, guide and reserve 1000 strategic emerging industrial ecology with their own characteristics, and form a development pattern with a clear division of labor and mutual connection. Timely start the construction of a new batch of national strategic emerging industrial clusters. Cultivate a number of world-class advanced manufacturing clusters. We will make comprehensive use of policies on finance, land, finance, science and technology, talents and intellectual property rights to support projects such as the construction of industrial clusters, the cultivation of leading enterprises, research and development of key technologies and personnel training. (responsible departments: development and Reform Commission, Ministry of Science and Technology, Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security, Ministry of Natural Resources, Ministry of Commerce, people's Bank of China, intellectual property Office, etc.)
(10) to enhance the innovation leadership of industrial clusters. We will launch and implement the project to enhance the innovation capability of industrial clusters. Give full play to the advantages of scientific and technological innovation centers and comprehensive national science centers with rich innovation resources to promote the development and growth of characteristic industrial clusters. Relying on the advantages of industry-university-research units in the cluster, we will jointly build a number of industrial innovation centers, engineering research centers, industrial measurement and testing centers, quality inspection centers, enterprise technology centers, standard innovation bases, technological innovation centers, manufacturing innovation centers, industrial intellectual property operation centers and other innovation platforms and key areas to undertake industrial transfer platforms. We will promote enterprises in key links of the industrial chain to build industrial cluster collaborative innovation centers and industrial research institutes. (responsible departments: development and Reform Commission, Ministry of Science and Technology, Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, General Administration of Market Supervision, Chinese Academy of Sciences, intellectual property Office, etc.)
(11) promote the deep integration of production cities. We will start and implement a demonstration project for the integration of industrial clusters and cities. The construction of industrial clusters will promote the integrated development of production, life and ecology, and accelerate the formation of an industrial ecological complex that is led by innovation, enriched in elements, intensive in space and suitable for living and industry. We will speed up the digital transformation of infrastructure such as transportation, logistics, ecological and environmental protection, and water conservancy in industrial clusters. We will promote the co-construction and sharing of resources and environmental facilities in industrial clusters, intelligent utilization of energy resources, and centralized treatment of pollutants. Explore the new construction mode of "core bearing area management organization + investment construction company + professional operation company", and promote the core bearing area to accelerate the transformation to the platform of enterprise comprehensive service, industrial chain resource integration and value reengineering. We will promote qualified strategic emerging industrial clusters to carry out (REITs) pilot projects in infrastructure real estate investment trusts in a market-oriented manner. (responsible departments: development and Reform Commission, Ministry of Housing, Urban and Rural Development, Ministry of Transport, Ministry of Water Resources, Securities Regulatory Commission, National Railway Group, etc.)
(12) focus on the construction of application scenarios of industrial clusters. Start and implement the construction project of industrial cluster application scene. Around 5G, artificial intelligence, vehicle networking, big data, blockchain, industrial Internet and other fields, take the lead in the pilot construction of a number of application scenario demonstration projects in qualified clusters, regularly release a list of application scenarios to specific market entities, select and select a number of emerging industrial application scenarios for demonstration and promotion, and give some support to the application side. Encourage enterprises in the cluster to develop a "product + service" model oriented to customized application scenarios, innovate the promotion and application of independent intellectual property products and the comprehensive application of renewable energy, and strengthen the domestic industrial cycle. (responsible departments: development and Reform Commission, Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, Ministry of Housing, Urban and Rural Development, Energy Bureau, intellectual property Office, etc.)
(13) to improve the public service capacity of industrial clusters. We will implement the project to improve the public service capacity of industrial clusters. Rely on industry associations, professional institutions, scientific research institutions to build a number of professional industrial cluster promotion institutions. We will promote the construction of a reference data system for national standards. We will build an industrial cluster innovation and public service complex, strengthen the support of industrial public service platforms such as R & D design, metrology and testing, standard certification, pilot verification, inspection and testing, intelligent manufacturing, industrial Internet, and innovation transformation, and create a high-quality industrial space that integrates technology transfer, industrial acceleration, and incubation transformation. Cultivate a number of solution providers in the fields of intelligent manufacturing, green manufacturing, industrial Internet, etc. Support qualified clusters to focus on emerging applications to build new infrastructure such as 5G, data center, artificial intelligence, industrial Internet, vehicle Internet, Internet of things and so on. (responsible departments: development and Reform Commission, Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, Ministry of Housing, Urban and Rural Development, Ministry of Commerce, General Administration of Market Supervision, Chinese Academy of Sciences, etc.)
IV. Enhance the ability to guarantee funds
(14) strengthen the guidance of government funds. We will make good use of all kinds of government funds, venture capital and government-funded industrial investment funds at all levels, innovate ways to support government funds, and strengthen the role of investment in major projects in strategic emerging industries. Local governments are encouraged to set up special fund plans for strategic emerging industries and guide and drive social capital to set up industrial investment funds in a market-oriented manner. In order to ensure the stability of the industrial chain supply chain in key areas, we will encourage the establishment of a credit risk compensation mechanism for small and medium-sized enterprises and increase support for strategic emerging industries. (responsible departments: the Development and Reform Commission, the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, the Ministry of Finance, etc., are responsible for the division of responsibilities.)
(15) to raise the level of financial services. We will encourage financial institutions to innovate and develop financial products and services adapted to the characteristics of strategic emerging industries, increase support for core enterprises in the industrial chain, optimize financial services for enterprises in the upper and lower reaches of the industrial chain, and improve internal assessment and risk control mechanisms. Banks are encouraged to explore the establishment of financial service centers or business departments in emerging industries. We will promote cooperation between government, banking and enterprises. To build an effective mechanism for medium-and long-term capital investment in strategic emerging industries such as insurance. We will formulate guidelines for the classification of listed companies in strategic emerging industries, optimize the issuance and listing system, and increase Science and Technology Innovation Board's support for strategic emerging industries. We will increase the issuance of bonds by enterprises (companies) in strategic emerging industries. We will support venture capital and private equity funds to invest in strategic emerging industries. (responsible departments: the people's Bank of China, Bancassurance Regulatory Commission, Securities Regulatory Commission, Development and Reform Commission, etc.)
(16) to promote investment by the main body of the market. Rely on the advantages of the main business of state-owned enterprises, optimize the layout and structure of the state-owned economy, and increase the distribution of investment in strategic emerging industries. Enterprises of various forms of ownership with the necessary conditions are encouraged to independently or jointly undertake various national construction projects such as R & D, innovation capability and industrialization of various strategic emerging industries. We will support enterprises of all forms of ownership to give full play to their respective advantages, strengthen cooperation in strategic emerging industries, and promote the financing and development of large, small and medium-sized enterprises. We will revise the negative list of foreign investment and the catalogue of industries that encourage foreign investment, further relax or abolish restrictions on foreign investment, and add items for strategic emerging industries. (responsible departments: division of responsibilities of the Development and Reform Commission, the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, the Ministry of Commerce, the State-owned assets Supervision and Administration Commission, etc.)
V. optimizing the investment service environment
(17) deepen the reform of "releasing management and serving". We will spare no effort to promote major projects such as material circulation, capital communication, personnel communication and policy communication. We will deepen the reform of the investment examination and approval system, promote the commitment system for examination and approval of investment projects in strategic emerging industries, simplify and integrate project application procedures, deepen the application of the supervision platform for online examination and approval of investment projects, and accelerate the whole process of online office. Comprehensively sort out new industries, new business type, new model access and administrative licensing processes, streamline examination and approval links, shorten the processing time limit, and promote "Netcom Office". (responsible department: the Development and Reform Commission takes the lead, and each department is responsible according to the division of responsibilities.)
(18) to speed up the market-oriented allocation of factors. Give full play to the decisive role of the market in the allocation of resources and give better play to the role of the government. We will coordinate the allocation of factors such as land use, water use, energy use and environmental protection, and give priority to land, forest land, building sand, energy consumption and other indicators to ensure the needs of major projects and projects that meet the requirements of high-quality development. We will strengthen the market-oriented allocation of industrial land and encourage local governments to invigorate the use of existing land. (responsible departments: development and Reform Commission, Ministry of Natural Resources, Ministry of Ecological Environment, Ministry of Housing, Urban and Rural Development, Ministry of Water Resources, Ministry of Commerce, etc.)
(19) improve inclusive and prudential supervision. We will promote the establishment of a new regulatory mechanism that adapts to the development characteristics of new business type's new model and is based on credit. Standardize administrative law enforcement, promote inter-departmental joint "double random, one open" supervision and "Internet + supervision", and refine and quantify the standards of administrative punishment. (responsible department: the Development and Reform Commission takes the lead, and each department is responsible according to the division of responsibilities.)
All localities and departments should actively do a good job in policy consultation, publicity and guidance, strengthen exchanges and cooperation in the form of "online and offline" industrial consultation conferences, high-quality project selection competitions, government-bank-enterprise exchange meetings, and high-end forums, and enhance enterprises' willingness to invest. stimulate the innovative driving force and development vitality of social investment, and strive to create a good atmosphere in which the whole society dares to invest, is willing to invest, and is good at investing in the development of strategic emerging industries.