SMM News: recently, the people's Government of Kaihua County issued a public announcement on soliciting opinions on "further strengthening the management of photovoltaic projects".
The original text is as follows:
Announcement on publicly soliciting opinions on "notice on further strengthening the Management of Photovoltaic projects"
In order to further strengthen photovoltaic project management and effectively ensure project quality, safety and project owners' rights and interests, the notice on further strengthening Photovoltaic Project Management (draft for soliciting opinions) was drafted. Opinions and suggestions are now openly solicited, and the relevant units and the public may put forward their feedback through the following channels and means:
1. E-mail address: 758178566roomqq.com;
two。 Tel: 0570-6529872;
3. E-mail address: infrastructure Section, Kaihua County Development and Reform Bureau, No. 3 Qinbei Road, Kaihua County;
4. Deadline for feedback: September 16, 2020
Annex: notice on further strengthening the Management of Photovoltaic Power Generation projects (draft for soliciting opinions)
Notice on further strengthening the management of photovoltaic power generation projects
(draft for soliciting opinions)
Members of the leading Group of the Golden Roof Photovoltaic Project in Kaihua County:
In order to further strengthen the project management of photovoltaic power generation and effectively ensure the quality and safety of the project and the rights and interests of the project owners, the relevant requirements are hereby notified as follows:
First, strictly control the examination and approval of the project.
When examining the qualifications, product qualifications, planning and design of photovoltaic service enterprises and issuing opinions on grid connection, the township governments and Qinyang Office should strictly follow the requirements of the "Service Guide for Home Roof distributed Photovoltaic Power Generation Project" (hereinafter referred to as the Guide) and the "Design guidelines for Home-installed Solar Photovoltaic system in existing Civil buildings" (hereinafter referred to as the guidelines) and other documents.
(1) to strictly check and verify the qualifications of photovoltaic project service enterprises
1. Photovoltaic service enterprises shall be registered with the industrial and commercial administration department, have independent legal personality, and have no serious bad reputation and illegal record.
two。 Photovoltaic service enterprises should have fixed office space and after-sales service outlets in our county, and the enterprise itself has a clear service process.
3. Photovoltaic service enterprises should be equipped with full-time technical personnel in the field of photovoltaic power generation, installation and operation and maintenance personnel should undergo professional technical training and should have the technical ability to match the service content.
4. The design, consultation and installation of photovoltaic projects shall meet the requirements of relevant laws, regulations and technical standards. Family photovoltaic power generation projects, and small photovoltaic power generation projects up to 400 kilowatts, photovoltaic system integration enterprises with actual project experience are required to design, consult and install; photovoltaic power generation projects above 400 kilowatts need to implement project legal person system, construction supervision system and contract management system. The unit responsible for the design, consultation, installation and supervision of the project shall have the corresponding qualifications prescribed by the State.
(2) strictly control the examination and verification of product qualifications. The key equipment products such as photovoltaic modules and grid-connected inverters used in the project should have the certification certificate provided by the third party approved by the State recognition and Supervision Commission, complete sets of metering boxes and components should be certified by 3C and have formal product performance testing report. and have the conditions for product quality inspection and traceability. The specification, installation and use of auxiliary equipment are in accordance with the safety management regulations, and strictly follow the safety operation rules.
(3) strict quality assurance. The warranty period of all equipment and materials should be calculated from the date of grid-connected operation; in principle, the warranty period of photovoltaic power generation system should not be less than 3 years; the warranty period of photovoltaic components should not be less than 10 years; the design and operation life of the project should not be less than 25 years; the limited power warranty should not be less than 25 years; the warranty of parallel grid inverter should not be less than 10 years; the warranty of cables and distribution boxes should not be less than 3 years.
(4) strict control of planning and design. It is necessary to check and verify the planning and design in strict accordance with the guidelines, guidelines and other documents and safety management standards. Photovoltaic modules should be arranged in accordance with the principles of concentration priority, neatness and symmetry, harmonious tone and aesthetic unity. In particular, it is important to ensure that the project does not install solar photovoltaic power stations on the roof of unlicensed land construction permits, property disputes, "multiple houses in one family" or illegal buildings. At the same time, according to the requirements of the guidelines, when the building is a slope structure, the photovoltaic module should be installed along the slope, the component should not exceed the highest point of the installation roof, and the vertical height between the assembly matrix surface and the installation roof should not exceed 30 cm; when the building is a plane structure, the distance between the maximum installation height of photovoltaic modules and the roof should not exceed 1.5 meters. Otherwise, it is necessary for professional institutions to issue engineering quality and safety qualification certificates. When the photovoltaic power generation system is installed in the building plane, the building components such as parapet should be used to cover the photovoltaic components properly to ensure the beauty of the main body of the building.
II. Strict supervision of project construction
The township and township governments, Qinyang Office and relevant departments should, in accordance with the Circular of the Kaihua County people's Government Office on issuing the opinions on strengthening the Construction Management of Village-level projects (trial) (document No. 2018) issued by the Kaizheng Office, further strengthen the supervision of village collective photovoltaic power generation projects in all aspects, such as filing, contracting, funds, process, and so on. The county development and reform bureau and the county finance bureau should jointly carry out supervision and inspection.
(1) further standardize the management of project filing
1. Home roof photovoltaic project. The family roof photovoltaic power generation project shall be registered by the State Grid Power supply Company and shall be centrally filed with the examination and approval Section of the County Development and Reform Bureau within 10 days of registration.
two。 Village collective photovoltaic power generation project. Should be approved by the territorial township government and Qinyang Office on the subject of investment, land or roof resources, construction scale, construction funds, etc., and the village organization shall be submitted to the examination and approval Section of the County Development and Reform Bureau or Zhejiang Government Affairs Service Network for the record. If it is found that there has been a major change in the main body of the project investment that has gone through the filing formalities, as well as changes in the construction site and construction content, the project owner shall immediately apply to the development and reform department of the project filing organ (the municipal development and reform commission for more than 6 megawatts; the county development and reform bureau for less than 6 megawatts) and go through the filing formalities again. Projects that have not re-gone through the relevant formalities shall not be examined and signed by the network.
(2) further standardize the management of contract issuance
The township and township governments and Qinyang Office should further standardize the contract management of village collective photovoltaic power generation projects, and the trading activities of village collective photovoltaic power generation projects with an one-way contract estimated price of less than 500000 yuan are carried out in the township public resources trading center; village-level project trading activities with a single construction contract estimated price of more than 500000 yuan are carried out in the county public resources trading center.
(3) further strengthen the management of funds
The village collective photovoltaic project payment implements the township agency system, the trial project construction funds are uniformly managed by the township, and the township governments (Qinyang Office) should strengthen supervision over the use of project subsidy funds and income distribution.
(4) further strengthen project services
The county development and reform bureau should provide filing consulting services for village organizations, organize village organizations to participate in the competitive allocation of state subsidy projects for ordinary photovoltaic power generation, supervise the project to be connected to the grid on time, and organize experts to carry out comprehensive acceptance of the project. The county resource planning bureau shall provide land application and approval services for village organizations.
(5) further strengthen process management
All township governments and Qinyang offices should guide village organizations to be fully responsible for the supervision of village collective photovoltaic power generation projects; county housing bureaus should strengthen guidance and supervision over building roof photovoltaic power generation projects; county water conservancy bureaus and agricultural and rural bureaus should strengthen guidance and supervision over "fishing and photovoltaic complementary" projects; county agricultural and rural bureaus should strengthen guidance and supervision over photovoltaic well-off projects and photovoltaic power generation projects in villages with weak collective economy. The County disabled Persons' Federation should strengthen the guidance and supervision of photovoltaic disability projects. Mainly on the photovoltaic project quality, safety, progress, change, investment control, personnel in place and contract implementation and other conditions for comprehensive management, to ensure the full implementation of the project and investment performance.
Third, strictly check and accept the project
After the completion of the photovoltaic power generation project, the application for grid connection acceptance shall be submitted to the State Grid Kaihua County Power supply Company in accordance with the regulations. The State Grid Kaihua County Power supply Company shall handle the application for project access system and grid connection acceptance in strict accordance with the requirements of the guidelines. At the same time, put forward the completion acceptance to the township government and Qinyang Office, and then submit the comprehensive acceptance application to the examination and approval Section of the County Development and Reform Bureau, and the experts from the examination and approval Section of the County Development and Reform Bureau will organize the comprehensive acceptance.
IV. Strict control of production safety
The township governments and Qinyang Office have clearly informed the project of the possible risks such as electricity safety and lightning protection safety; regularly and irregularly carry out security hidden trouble investigation, promptly urge photovoltaic service enterprises to rectify when problems are found, and report the specific situation to our office; the national grid Kaihua County Power supply Company should do a good job in the security hidden danger investigation of photovoltaic power generation project access system.
Fifth, strictly close the loan risk warning.
When the project owners go to the townships (Qinyang Office) to consult and review the grid-connected work of photovoltaic power generation projects, they should make the following risk tips:
1. According to the solar irradiance in Zhejiang Province, the first annual power generation of each peak tile is generally no more than 1.2 degrees, usually between 0.9 and 1.15 degrees. In order to facilitate the head of household to calculate the investment income, the photovoltaic subsidy price policy should be clearly informed.
two。 Owners should be clearly informed of the risks of adopting the photovoltaic loan model: the electricity generated by the project may not be sufficient to repay the loan due to weather changes; if the price of photovoltaic modules far exceeds the market price or the interest on the loan is too high, there will be insufficient subsidies for power generation to repay the loan, and so on. The project owner bears the credit responsibility, which will affect the credit index of the project owner in the future, so it is necessary to invest cautiously.
3. The owner of the project should be clearly informed to understand the number of years of the credit loan and the mode of repayment (whether it is equal to the principal and interest repayment or to repay the principal on schedule, etc.), and to estimate the repayment ability in advance, especially the mode of interest repayment on schedule, the income from photovoltaic power generation during the loan period is generally sufficient to repay the interest on the loan, but whether it has the ability to repay the principal after the repayment period expires.
The township government and Qinyang Office should include the content of risk notification in the "personal commitment", which should be filed for reference after the "personal commitment" is signed.
VI. Strengthen the project management of photovoltaic power generation on the ground and roof of enterprises.
Enterprise ground and roof photovoltaic power generation projects continue to be carried out with reference to the interim measures of Zhejiang Province for the Management of Photovoltaic Power Generation projects (Zhejiang Development and Reform Energy (2014) 450).
Attachment: list of member units of the leading Group for promoting the Golden Roof Photovoltaic Project in Kaihua County (part)
Kaihua County Golden Roof Photovoltaic Project leading Group Office
(seal of Kaihua County Development and Reform Bureau)
August 13, 2020
"Click to sign up: 2020 Tin Industry chain Trading Summit
Scan the code to participate in the meeting or apply to join the SMM tin industry exchange group