Home / Metal News / Cobalt & Lithium / Charging Alliance: as of August, the number of charging piles in the country was 1.382 million, an increase of 27.9 percent over the same period last year.
Charging Alliance: as of August, the number of charging piles in the country was 1.382 million, an increase of 27.9 percent over the same period last year.
Sep 10,2020 17:08CST
translation
The content below was translated by Tencent automatically for reference.

SMM News: September 10, China Electric charging Infrastructure Promotion Alliance (hereinafter referred to as: charging Alliance) released charging pile operation data in August 2020.

As of August 2020, a total of 592000 public charging piles have been reported by member units in the alliance, including 341000 AC charging piles, 250000 DC charging piles and 488 AC / DC integrated charging piles.

From September 2019 to August 2020, about 11000 new public charging piles have been added every month.

image.png

From the point of view of provinces and cities, the characteristics of relatively concentrated public charging infrastructure construction and high charging power concentration still exist.

image.png

Public charging infrastructure in Guangdong, Shanghai, Jiangsu, Beijing, Zhejiang, Shandong, Anhui, Hebei, Hubei and Henan TOP10 areas accounts for 72.5%.

The national rechargeable electricity is mainly concentrated in Guangdong, Sichuan, Fujian, Hubei, Jiangsu, Zhejiang, Shandong, Henan, Shaanxi, Anhui, Yunnan, Hunan, Chongqing, Shanghai, Heilongjiang, Hebei, Shanxi, Beijing and other provinces. The flow of electricity is mainly bus, passenger cars also account for a large proportion, sanitation logistics vehicles, taxis and other types of vehicles account for relatively small.

In August 2020, the country's total rechargeable electricity was about 740 million kWh, an increase of 60 million kWh, over the previous month, an increase of 50.1% over the same period last year, and an increase of 9.2% over the previous month.

From the point of view of operators, the concentration of public charging infrastructure operators is high.

As of August 2020, there were 9 charging piles operated by national charging operators with more than 10,000 charging piles. They are: 166000 for special calls, 139000 for Star charging, 100000 for National Electroweb, 47000 for Yunkaichong, 25000 for Yiwei Energy, 20, 000 for SAIC Anyue, 14000 for China Putian, 14000 for Shenzhen Electroweb, and 10, 000 for Wanma Aichong. These eight operators account for 90.3% of the total, while the rest account for 9.7% of the total.

image.png

As of August 2020, the vehicle piles of about 1.14 million vehicles were sampled through the whole vehicle enterprises of the members of the alliance, of which 349000 charging facilities were not equipped with vehicles, and the overall unequipped rate was 30.7%.

Group users built their own piles, the property of residence does not cooperate, and there is no fixed parking space these three factors are the main reasons for the lack of charging facilities in the car, accounting for 70.1%, and 29.9% of the other reasons.

As of August 2020, the cumulative number of charging infrastructure in the country was 1.382 million, an increase of 27.9% over the same period last year.

"Click to understand and sign up: 2020 China Automotive New Materials Application Summit Forum

Scan the QR code above to view the business cards of the participating companies and sign up online

Scan the code and apply to join the SMM Automotive Industry Exchange Group.

Charging piles
ownership
cars

For queries, please contact Frank LIU at liuxiaolei@smm.cn

For more information on how to access our research reports, please email service.en@smm.cn