SMM: according to the Circular of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology of the Ministry of Natural Resources on the Total amount Control Index of rare Earth Tungsten Mining (Natural Resources Development (2020) No. 108), the Department of Industry and Information Technology of Jiangxi Province issued the total amount control index of rare earth tungsten mining in 2010. the specific contents are as follows:
The departments in charge of natural resources, industry and informatization of the relevant districts and cities:
According to the Circular of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology of the Ministry of Natural Resources on the Total amount Control Index of rare Earth Tungsten Mining (Natural Resource Development (2020) No. 108), the total amount control index of rare earth tungsten mining in 2020 is hereby issued to you, and the relevant matters are notified as follows:
1. Rare earths and tungsten are products for which the state strictly implements the control and management of total production, and no unit or individual may produce unplanned or over-planned production. The targets issued this time all contain the first batch of indicators that have been issued.
2. The departments in charge of natural resources of each district and city shall decompose and issue the total amount control index of rare earth tungsten mining to the relevant enterprises before September 30, and the information of the decomposition shall be reported to the Provincial Department of Natural Resources before October 15.
Third, in order to make rational use of the total mining index of rare earth ore and tungsten ore, the relevant enterprises can adjust and use it within the company on the premise of giving the total amount of mining index of tungsten ore and rare earth ore to which they belong.
4. in order to improve the utilization rate of the index, if the actual mining volume of tungsten and rare earth mines in 2020 does not reach the target of 90%, the target for 2021 shall be issued in accordance with 90% of the target for 2020.
5. Relevant enterprises should organize production strictly according to targets and abide by relevant laws and regulations on environmental protection and resource development. The departments in charge of natural resources and industrial credit of all districts and cities shall strictly abide by the Circular of the General Office of the Jiangxi Provincial people's Government on further strengthening the production, Operation and Management of rare Earths (Ganfuting word (2017) No. 112) and the notice on continuously strengthening the order of rare Earth Industry (Gan Gongxin Nonferrous word (2019) No. 366), supervise and guide enterprises to carry out production.
6. Each rare earth enterprise shall submit last month's data and production situation to the local municipal competent department of industrial credit in accordance with the territorial principle before the 10th of each month (extended holidays), and shall not falsely report, conceal the report or change the data at will. The South China rare Earth Group should report the relevant situation in a timely manner in accordance with the requirements of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology.
7. The departments in charge of natural resources in all districts and cities shall supervise and urge mining enterprises to establish a liaison system, designate special personnel to be responsible for statistical reports, and strengthen information communication, ensure that mining enterprises report the production volume, sales volume and sales targets of last month's rare earth and tungsten mines before the 2nd of each month. The departments in charge of natural resources of all cities and counties (districts) should conscientiously implement the system of monthly reports of rare earths and quarterly reports of tungsten mines, and carry out online direct reports in a timely, accurate and standardized manner.
Contact: Wu Wenrui, Provincial Department of Natural Resources, 0791-86717126
He Lei, Provincial Department of Industry and Information Technology 0791-88916379
Jiangxi Provincial Department of Natural Resources Jiangxi Provincial Department of Industry and Informatization
September 1, 2020
Notice of meeting
Sponsored by SMM, Dongguan Magnetic Materials Industry Association, Ganzhou rare Earth Industry Association jointly sponsored the 2020 China rare Earth permanent Magnet Industry Market Application Development Forum will be held in Ganzhou, Jiangxi Province on October 15-16, when industry experts, business leaders, industry elites, investment circles and other people will gather together to explore the development trend of the rare earth industry and explore potential business opportunities in the industry. SMM sincerely invites you to join us for innovation and resplendence!
"Click to learn more and sign up online
Please fill in your personal information on the last page and the meeting staff will contact you later!
Scan the QR code and apply to join the SMM rare earth industry exchange group