SMM News: "notice on further promoting the stable and healthy Development of our City's Real Estate Market"
All relevant units:
In order to implement the relevant provisions of the Circular on further promoting the stable and healthy Development of our City's Real Estate Market (Shen Jian Zi 2020) and standardize the implementation of policies, the relevant matters are hereby notified as follows:
I. the policy on real estate transactions in transit is applicable.
Those who purchase housing before July 15, 2020 (excluding July 15) may continue to complete the transaction, which is not affected by paragraph 1 of Article 1 of the notice. The purchase time shall be subject to the entry time of the net ID, and the specific criteria are as follows:
(1) if the real estate sale and purchase contract information has been entered into the real estate information platform, the pre-recording time shall prevail for the first-hand house pre-sale contract, and the entry time shall prevail for the first-hand house spot sale and second-hand house sale contract.
(2) if the actual transaction has taken place before July 15, 2020 (excluding July 15), but the real estate sale and purchase contract information has not been (pre -) entered in the real estate information platform, one of the following supporting materials can be provided, shall be deemed to have been processed for online visa (pre) entry:
1. The house purchase deposit has been paid, some or all of the house purchase payment (excluding cash payment) and can provide valid vouchers for transfer such as bank, Alipay, Wechat, etc. (POS purchase purchase order, purchase transfer bill, etc., transfer vouchers must have relevant statements such as "purchase payment", "purchase deposit", or relevant materials that can prove the real existence of the transaction);
2. The supervision agreement on house purchase funds and the valid vouchers for bank transfer to pay the corresponding fees;
The above deposit and money transfer must be the buyer or his or her close relatives (spouse, parents, children, brothers and sisters, grandparents, maternal grandparents). Those who provide the above-mentioned materials to apply for the filing of the pre-sale contract or the registration of real property rights shall submit the application before December 31, 2020 (including December 31).
Second, the determination of the time of settling down
The time for residents' families or adult singles (including divorce) to settle in our city shall be based on the time recorded in the household registration book.
Those who have not yet settled in our city, but have obtained the relevant certification documents approved by human resources or public security departments before July 15, 2020 (excluding July 15), if the actual transaction has taken place before the release of the policy, and can provide the first relevant voucher, may continue to complete the transaction, not affected by the first paragraph of Article 1 of the notice.
III. On the policy of restricting the purchase of commercial housing
(1) for households of deep households and adult singles (including divorce) who have been in the household for less than 3 years, if they can provide certificates of personal income tax or social insurance for 5 years or more in this city before the date of purchase, the purchase of one set of commercial housing shall be restricted in accordance with the relevant provisions of Article 4 of the "measures to further promote the stable and healthy development of our city's real estate market" (Shenzhen Government Office (2016) No. 28).
(2) the term "social insurance" as mentioned in the notice refers to any two types of insurance in old-age insurance, medical insurance and industrial injury insurance. Families of deep households and adult singles (including divorce) who fail to pay social security within 3 years before the date of purchase but not more than 3 months (including 3 months), such as those who have paid social security in our city for a total of 60 months and meet other conditions for house purchase within five and a half years before the date of purchase, can buy commercial housing. Both continuous payment and cumulative payment do not include supplementary payment.
(3) for those who retire in our city, if household registered residents can provide certificates of personal income tax or social insurance for 36 months or more continuously paid in our city before retirement, non-registered residents may buy commercial housing if they can provide certificates of personal income tax or social insurance that have been paid in our city for 60 or more months continuously before retirement, and meet other conditions for purchasing houses. (3) if household residents retire in our city, if they can provide certificates of personal income tax or social insurance for 36 months or more before retirement, they may buy commercial housing. The relevant implementation standards shall be referred to in paragraph 2 of this Article.
(4) if the social security is not paid on time during the epidemic, and the supplementary payment is completed within 3 months after the local epidemic is lifted, it shall be regarded as a continuous payment of social security, and the situation of non-payment and supplementary payment shall not be included in the examination and approval of the social security requirements for house purchase.
(5) if only one person of the husband and wife of a resident family meets the requirements for purchasing a house, the purchased commercial housing can only be registered in the name of one or both parties who meet the conditions for purchasing a house, and may not be registered separately in the name of a party that does not meet the conditions for purchasing a house.
(6) where commercial housing is transferred in the form of a gift, the donee shall meet the qualifications for house purchase as stipulated in the notice. If the notarization is completed or the registration procedures for the transfer of real property rights are completed before July 15, 2020 (excluding July 15), the implementation may continue in accordance with the original policy.
IV. On the purchase of houses by divorcees
(1) if the husband and wife are divorced, if either party buys commercial housing within 3 years from the date of divorce, it shall be calculated on the basis of the total number of houses owned by the original family on the date of divorce (based on the registration time of the divorce Certificate or the effective time of the court judgment). Within 3 years from the date of divorce, if the family does not have a house in this city before divorce and meets other conditions for buying a house, either party can buy a commercial house in this city as an adult single person after divorce; if the family has a commercial housing in this city before divorce and meets other conditions for purchasing a house, the party without a house can buy a commercial housing in this city as an adult single person after divorce. If the family has 2 or more sets of commercial housing in this city before divorce, neither party shall buy commercial housing in this city after divorce.
(2) if there are more than two divorce records (including two) within 3 years before the date of purchase, all divorce records within 3 years shall be traced back, and the number of housing units owned shall be calculated according to the sum of the total number of families at the time of divorce in the 3 years prior to the date of purchase.
V. on the adjustment of ordinary housing standards
Transactions in transit before July 15, 2020 (excluding July 15) are still determined in accordance with the original ordinary housing standards, with reference to the relevant provisions of paragraph 1 of Article 1 of this Circular.
VI. On the implementation of online signing of Housing Mortgage contracts
(1) within 10 working days of the issuance of the notice, the Municipal Planning Land and Real Estate Information Center shall complete the development of the network signature system for housing mortgage contracts, and the Municipal Provident Fund Management Center shall be responsible for handling the authorization procedures of commercial banks and other relevant financial institutions.
(2) after the system is put online, the financial supervision department shall urge commercial banks and other financial institutions to input the mortgage contract information into the system, and the relevant data will be automatically pushed to the municipal real estate registration center to handle the mortgage registration business.
(3) transactions that have occurred before the system is launched (the time node shall be executed with reference to Article 1) may continue to be handled in accordance with the original procedures.
VII. Disclosure of information on second-hand housing transactions
(1) the Municipal Real Estate and Urban Construction and Development Research Center shall timely collect and sort out the reasonable transaction prices of second-hand housing in hot spots and hot buildings, and release them regularly to guide the rationality of the market. In principle, the reasonable transaction price of second-hand housing in hot real estate is updated every six months.
(2) strictly control the listing price of the intermediary agency. If the listing price is obviously higher than the reasonable transaction price of the property in which it is located, the intermediary agency shall not accept it and release it to the public. Before the introduction of the policy has been issued, the District Housing and Construction Bureau should urge intermediary agencies to remove the shelves in a timely manner.
(3) the real estate agency of the whole city shall, before the 7th of each month (including the 7th), submit relevant information such as the transaction price of second-hand commercial housing traded in the previous month to the Municipal Housing and Construction Bureau, and be responsible for the authenticity and accuracy of the submitted data. For the intermediary agencies that do not report, fail to report or conceal the report, the Municipal Housing and Construction Bureau will take measures such as suspending the authority of net visa in accordance with the law, and incorporate it into the integrity system of the real estate industry to give joint punishment.
The house buyer has taken the actual transaction before July 15, 2020 (excluding July 15) and can provide the relevant vouchers stipulated in Article 1 of this Circular, if the relevant payment does not meet the requirements of the original policy for house purchase, however, if he meets the requirements of the original policy when applying for the record of the pre-sale contract or the registration of real estate rights, he may continue to complete the transaction in accordance with the original policy. However, the relevant formalities shall be applied for before December 31, 2020 (including December 31).
I hereby inform you.
Shenzhen Municipal Bureau of Housing and Construction
July 29, 2020
"SMM online Q & A" has come to the market, price, information if you have any questions, feel free to ask!
Scan the QR code and join the SMM metal communication group.