SMM: recently, the Chongqing Municipal Development and Reform Commission issued a notice on a number of measures to stabilize and expand automobile consumption, indicating that the vehicle purchase tax exemption policy for new energy vehicles has been extended to the end of 2022. The specific original text is as follows:
In order to implement the requirements of the State Circular on several measures to stabilize and expand Automobile consumption (Development and Reform Industry (2020) No. 684), and to implement the spirit of the discussion meeting on the high-quality development of the city's automobile and motorcycle industry, actively respond to the impact of COVID-19 's epidemic situation, promote automobile consumption, and stabilize the development of our city's automobile industry, the following measures are formulated.
I. increase the popularization and application of new energy vehicles
(1) to implement the national fiscal and tax support policies related to the purchase of new energy vehicles. To implement the notice on the relevant policies on exemption from vehicle purchase tax for New Energy vehicles (No. 21 of 2020), the new energy vehicles listed in the catalogue of New Energy vehicles exempted from vehicle purchase tax will be exempted from vehicle purchase tax, and the policy will be extended to December 31, 2022. (Chongqing Taxation Bureau, Municipal Economic Information Commission and Municipal Finance Bureau are responsible according to the division of duties)
(2) to implement policies and measures to support the promotion and application of new energy vehicles on an annual basis. Speed up the promotion, application and pilot demonstration of new energy vehicles in parade taxis, online booking taxis, driving test (driving training) cars, buses, official vehicles and other public fields, and encourage production enterprises to introduce relevant promotion policies. guide individual users in our city to buy and use new energy vehicles. We will continue to optimize the environment for the use of new energy vehicles. (the Municipal Economic Information Commission, the Municipal Finance Bureau, the Municipal Science and Technology Bureau, the Municipal Development and Reform Commission, the Municipal Communications Bureau, the Municipal Public Security Bureau, the Municipal State-owned assets Supervision and Administration Commission and the Municipal Administration of State-owned assets Supervision and Administration shall be responsible according to the division of duties.)
(3) to speed up the construction of charging piles. We will continue to implement subsidies for the construction of charging infrastructure, giving a subsidy of 400 yuan per kilowatt for the construction of public and special DC charging facilities that meet the conditions related to the installed power and number of piles in a single station throughout the city, and 100 yuan per kilowatt for the construction of non-profit special AC charging facilities in the internal parking lots of party and government organs and their subordinate public institutions that meet the conditions related to the installed power and number of piles at a single station. (the Municipal Development and Reform Commission, the Municipal Finance Bureau and the Municipal Economic Information Commission are responsible for the division of duties.)
II. Optimize motor vehicle registration services
(4) to liberalize the main body of application for the social service station of vehicle driving. In addition to the original subject of application, the motor vehicle manufacturing enterprises of our city may apply for the establishment of social service station of vehicle driving management according to their own needs. For persons outside the city who have lived continuously for less than six months and are unable to provide a residence certificate, they may handle the vehicle registration business on the strength of the temporary residence registration certificate issued by the public security organ. (municipal Public Security Bureau)
III. Smooth circulation of second-hand cars
(5) to promote the circulation and trade of second-hand cars and promote the consumption of new cars. From May 1, 2020 to December 31, 2023, taxpayers engaged in the distribution of used cars sold their used cars and levied value-added tax by 2% at the rate of 3% in accordance with the simple method, instead of 0.5%. We will continue to implement the policy of completely abolishing the relocation restrictions on second-hand vehicles. In addition to the yellow-marked vehicles required by the state to be eliminated, second-hand vehicles that meet the national emission and safety standards for in-use motor vehicles can move in within the period of periodic inspection of environmental protection and the period of validity of annual inspection. We will carry out consumer activities for used cars in good faith, encourage used car dealers to carry out "every car must be inspected", "three packages and one free", "rest assured to buy used cars", and so on, so as to build a sound used car integrity management system. (the Municipal Commerce Commission, Chongqing Taxation Bureau, Municipal Ecological Environment Bureau and Municipal Public Security Bureau are responsible according to the division of duties)
IV. Strengthen the financial services of automobile consumption
(6) encourage financial institutions to innovate auto financial products and services, optimize the processing process of auto consumption loans, and, on the premise of meeting policy requirements and controllable risks, appropriately reduce the down payment ratio and reasonably lower the interest rate of auto consumption loans, extend the repayment period and other ways, increase support for automobile personal consumption credit, and continue to release the potential of automobile consumption. (the Chongqing Business Department of the people's Bank of China and the Chongqing Banking and Insurance Supervision Bureau are responsible according to the division of duties.)
V. adjusting the relevant requirements for the implementation of the sixth national emission standard
(7) to implement the relevant requirements of the state on the adjustment of the sixth national emission standards for light vehicles. The deadline of the transition period for the production of particulate matter emission limits for light vehicles will be adjusted from July 1, 2020 to January 1, 2021; except for light gasoline vehicles that have implemented the national six emission standards in advance in our city on July 1, 2019, other national five emission standard light vehicles produced and imported before July 1, 2020 shall be allowed to be sold and registered in our city before January 1, 2021. (the Municipal Bureau of Ecological Environment, the Municipal Public Security Bureau and the Municipal Economic Information Commission are responsible for the division of duties.)
VI. Speed up the phase-out of obsolete diesel vehicles
(8) to phase out old diesel vehicles. In accordance with the requirements of the Chongqing diesel truck pollution control battle and traffic air pollution prevention and control action plan, we will promote the special phase-out and control of freight and passenger diesel vehicles, guide the elimination and renewal of old diesel vehicles, and eliminate more than 10,000 old diesel vehicles in 2020. (the Municipal Bureau of Ecological Environment and the Municipal Bureau of Communications are responsible according to the division of duties)
(9) to implement traffic restrictions on some road sections with high emission vehicles. According to the requirements of Chongqing Air pollution Prevention and Control regulations, Chongqing pollution Prevention and Control implementation Plan (2018-2020) (Yuweifa (2018) No. 28), starting from June 20, 2020, road sections restrict the passage of gasoline vehicles with and below the national first-stage motor vehicle emission standards, the national third-stage motor vehicle emission standards and diesel trucks, and guide the phase-out and renewal of high-emission vehicles. (the Municipal Bureau of Ecological Environment, the Municipal Public Security Bureau and the Municipal Bureau of Communications are responsible for the division of duties.)
This measure shall enter into force from the date of promulgation and end on December 31, 2023. Unless there is a clear time limit for implementation in this document or otherwise stipulated in other documents. This measure will be timely adjusted according to the needs of epidemic prevention and control.
"SMM online Q & A" has come to the market, price, information if you have any questions, feel free to ask!
Scan the QR code and join the SMM metal communication group.