SMM News: July 24, the Ministry of Communications, the National Development and Reform Commission issued the "Green Travel creation Action Plan". The plan points out that the public should be guided to give priority to green travel modes such as public transport, walking and bicycles, reduce the total amount of car traffic, and improve the level of green travel in China's cities as a whole. By 2022, the proportion of green travel in more than 60% of the established cities will be more than 70%, and the satisfaction rate of green travel services will not be less than 80%. The creation of a public transport city will promote the creation of green travel into the creation of a public transport city.
New energy and clean energy buses in key areas such as Beijing, Tianjin, Hebei and its surrounding areas, the Yangtze River Delta and the Fen-Wei Plain account for no less than 60 percent of all buses, and other regions account for no less than 50 percent of all buses. The proportion of new energy and clean energy vehicles in newly added and updated buses and trams will not be less than 80% respectively.
The original text of the policy is as follows:
In order to implement Xi Jinping's thought of ecological civilization and the decisions and arrangements of the 19th CPC National Congress on carrying out green travel actions, implement the outline of Building a Traffic Power, further improve the level of green travel, and formulate this plan according to the relevant requirements for the creation of green living.
First, create a goal
We will take municipalities directly under the Central Government, provincial capitals, cities separately listed on the plan, cities created by public transport cities, and other cities with a population of more than 1 million as targets, and encourage surrounding small and medium-sized towns to participate in green travel creation activities. By carrying out green travel creation action, advocating a simple, moderate, green and low-carbon lifestyle, guiding public travel to give priority to green travel modes such as public transport, walking and bicycles, and reducing the total amount of car traffic, we will improve the level of green travel in China's cities as a whole. By 2022, the proportion of green travel in more than 60% of the established cities will be more than 70%, and the satisfaction rate of green travel services will not be less than 80%. The creation of a public transport city will promote the creation of green travel into the creation of a public transport city.
Second, create content
In accordance with the principles of systematic promotion, extensive participation, highlighting priorities, and implementing policies by classification, take the "Green Life creation Action General Plan" (Development and Reform Huanzi (2019) 1696) and the "Green Travel Action Plan (2019-2022)" (Transportation and Development (2019) 70) as the carrier to accelerate the formation of a green lifestyle.
Third, create standards
(1) Green travel has achieved remarkable results. The proportion of green travel is more than 70%, and the satisfaction rate of green travel service is not less than 80%.
(2) the promotion mechanism is sound and effective. Establish a cross-departmental and cross-disciplinary green travel coordination mechanism to form a joint effort.
(3) the infrastructure is more perfect. The average road network density and road area ratio in urban built-up areas continued to increase, the construction of slow traffic systems and barrier-free facilities such as walking and bicycles made steady progress, and the construction of charging infrastructure was accelerated.
(4) scale application of new energy and clean energy vehicles. Key areas (key areas refer to the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei and surrounding areas, Yangtze River Delta region, Fen-Wei Plain and other areas clearly defined according to the Circular of the State Council on issuing and issuing a three-year Action Plan to win the Blue Sky Defense War (Guofa (2018) No. 22). New energy and clean energy buses account for no less than 60% of all buses, and new energy and clean energy buses account for no less than 50% of all buses in other regions. The proportion of new energy and clean energy vehicles in newly added and updated buses and trams will not be less than 80% respectively. The proportion of air-conditioned buses and barrier-free buses has increased steadily, and vehicles with high energy consumption and high emissions have been eliminated in accordance with the law.
(5) priority should be given to the development of public transport. The motorized travel sharing rate of public transport in super-large and mega-cities is not less than 50%, that in big cities is not less than 40%, and that in small and medium-sized cities is not less than 30%. The setting of bus lanes and priority lanes has been significantly improved. In the morning and evening, the congestion of urban public transport is controlled at a reasonable level, and the average operating speed is not less than 15 km / h.
(6) Innovation and upgrading of transportation services. The information service of coming buses and trams provided by mobile phone App or electronic stop signs will be fully implemented. Non-cash payment services such as one-card interconnection and mobile payment have been fully applied in the field of public transport. Establish urban traffic management, public transport, taxi and other related systems, promote system integration, realize the sharing of travel service information, and provide relevant information services to the society.
(7) Green culture has gradually formed. Organize theme promotion activities such as green travel and public transport travel every year. Extensive public consultation, volunteer activities and third-party evaluation have been carried out.
IV. Organizing and implementing
(1) to organize the preparation and creation of the plan. The provincial department in charge of transportation shall, in conjunction with the departments of development and reform, extensively mobilize and deploy the relevant cities under their jurisdiction to actively carry out the establishment of cities, create standards by cities, formulate plans according to their own characteristics and measures to local conditions, and clearly create expected objectives. Detailed specific creation tasks, in principle, the creation cycle ends on June 30, 2022.
(2) to publish the list of cities to be created. The provincial department in charge of transportation is invited to take the lead in organizing the establishment of the area under its jurisdiction, and in conjunction with the provincial development and reform department to announce to the public the list of cities under its jurisdiction to carry out green travel creation action, and submit the list of cities under their jurisdiction to carry out green travel creation action and other relevant materials to the Ministry of Transport for the record before November 30, 2020. The competent department of transportation of the municipality directly under the Central Government should directly compile and submit the creation plan.
(3) to carry out annual summary and evaluation. The competent department of transportation at the provincial level shall, in conjunction with the relevant departments, organize an annual evaluation of the implementation and effectiveness of the established cities, and supervise and promote the relevant work. All provincial transportation departments are requested to submit the creation report of the previous year to the Ministry of Transport before the end of February each year. The Ministry of Transport will, as appropriate, work with relevant departments to carry out research on the creation work to promote greater creation results.
(4) to organize the establishment of assessment and evaluation. In 2022, the Ministry of Transport will organize the assessment and evaluation of green travel cities, and the cities that achieve the creation goals will be officially announced.
V. safeguard measures
(1) strengthen cooperation and linkage. Local transportation departments at all levels should, under the unified leadership of local party committees and governments, strengthen cooperation and linkage with relevant departments and units, and strengthen guidance, coordination, and support for green travel creation actions. to provide a strong guarantee for the creation of green travel. We will encourage the creation of green travel to be combined with the pilot work of building a traffic power, form a number of advanced experiences and typical practices, and give full play to the exemplary and leading role.
(2) improve the support policy. The local transportation departments at all levels should actively coordinate the financial departments and provide the necessary financial guarantee for the creation of the action in accordance with the "General Plan for Green Life creation Action". Strengthen the guiding role of financial funds in green travel, make overall use of existing capital channels, encourage local governments to arrange funds, and increase support for the creation of green travel.
(3) strengthen publicity and exchanges. Departments in charge of transportation at all levels should take the initiative to coordinate publicity and other departments, organize the media to make use of various channels and ways, vigorously publicize green travel creation actions and green life concepts and lifestyles, and promote good experiences and practices of green travel. create a good social atmosphere. The Ministry of Transport will, in conjunction with relevant departments, carry out activities such as Green Travel Promotion month, Public Transport Travel Promotion week and National Energy Saving publicity week to deeply summarize and widely publicize typical practices in various places, and praise advanced collectives and individuals in the activities.
CC: Department of Comprehensive Planning, Ministry of Transport.
Meaning of indicators related to Green Travel creation Action
First, the proportion of green travel. It refers to the proportion of the total travel volume of residents using green travel modes such as urban rail transit, buses and trams, bicycles and walking.
Second, the satisfaction rate of green travel service. It refers to the proportion of the number of travelers who are satisfied with the urban green travel service to the total number of travelers surveyed.
Third, the average road network density. Refers to the ratio of the length of the road centerline in the road network of the urban built-up area to the area of the urban built-up area.
Fourth, the area ratio of urban roads. Refers to the ratio of the sum of the area of road land at all levels in the urban built-up area to the total area of urban construction land.
Fifth, the motorized travel sharing rate of public transport. It refers to the proportion of the amount of public transport chosen by residents in the central urban area to the total amount of motorized travel. Among them, the public transport volume includes the use of buses and trams, urban rail transit, urban ferries and other modes of transport (excluding public bicycles, Internet rental bicycles, taxis); The total amount of motorized travel refers to the use of buses and trams, urban rail transit, urban ferries, cars, taxis, motorcycles, commuter buses, business buses, school buses and other means of transportation driven or drawn by power devices.