SMM7 March 23: at the 15th lead and Zinc Summit 2020 held by SMM, he Pengyu, chairman of Ganzhou good friend Technology Co., Ltd., cited ore sorting technology as an example to discuss with you ways to reduce consumption, increase production capacity and reduce costs and increase efficiency for enterprises.
He Pengyu said that at present, metal and non-metal mines are facing the current situation of increasing dilution. The easy mining orebody is few, the mining is difficult, and the mining dilution rate is high, which increases the energy consumption and material consumption of the subsequent crushing, grinding and separation processes, resulting in high production costs. If the surrounding rock or waste rock mixed in the ore can be thrown away as soon as possible before fine crushing and grinding, it will greatly reduce consumption, increase production capacity, reduce cost and increase efficiency for enterprises.
Ore sorting technology is a physical separation method which can separate ore and waste rock by identifying ore one by one and relying on external force according to the differences of physical characteristics which are easy to be detected reflected by different related components in the ore.
The economic benefits of ore sorting technology include the following aspects:
1. Direct economic benefits
(1) to improve the ore grade;
(2) to reduce the cost of subsequent crushing, grinding and mineral processing;
(3) reduce the discharge of tailings and save the cost of tailings treatment;
(4) partial pre-throwing waste stone for aggregate or sand making sales;
(5) to increase the actual production capacity of the concentrator;
2. Indirect economic benefits
(1) comprehensive utilization of waste rock resources;
(2) to reduce the mining grade and increase the amount of resources;
(3) prolonging the mining life of the mine;
(4) prolonging the service life of tailing reservoir;
3. Social benefits
(1) reducing tailings discharge and mine pollution sources;
(2) saving energy and reducing consumption.
Scan the code and apply to join the SMM metal exchange group.