The Yunnan Provincial Department of Industry and Information Technology issued a circular on July 10 on supporting key enterprises to carry out commercial collection, storage and discount fund management of non-ferrous metal products.
In order to implement the Circular issued by the people's Government of Yunnan Province on several measures to support the Development of the Real economy (Yun Zhengfa  No. 11), standardize the implementation of commercial collection and storage organizations of key enterprises' non-ferrous metal products, and strengthen supervision and management, formulate these measures.
110000 tons of cathode copper (GB/T 467), 340000 tons of aluminum ingots for remelting (GB/T 1196), 70 thousand tons of lead ingots (GB/T469), 240000 tons of zinc ingots (GB/T470), 40 million tons of tin ingots (GB/T 728), 20 tons of zone melting germanium ingots (GB/T 11071), 50 tons of indium ingots (YS/T 257), 1500 tons of titanium and titanium alloy ingots (GB/T 26060). According to the market situation, timely adjust the collection and storage plan and implement it in batches.
Storage period: one year, calculated from the date of issuance of these measures.
The basic conditions of the storage enterprise: the provincial department of industry and information technology shall organize the enterprise to declare and undertake the storage voluntarily. The declaring enterprise shall meet the following basic requirements:
(1) Industrial and commercial registration is registered in the area under the jurisdiction of Yunnan Province, and has the qualification for non-ferrous metal production and the ability to bear civil liability independently.
(2) the varieties of non-ferrous metals are self-produced products and can be supported by bank loans.
(3) comply with the relevant national industrial policies and industry access conditions, and the products meet the national quality standards.
(4) it belongs to the leading enterprise in the industry, has the warehousing capacity commensurate with the quantity of storage, and can be produced stably and continuously during the epidemic.
(5) production and operation in accordance with the rules and regulations, there is no record of tax evasion in the past three years, has not been included in the list of joint punishment objects for breach of trust, and no major safety accidents, major quality accidents or serious environmental pollution have occurred.
(6) other conditions determined by the joint meeting.
See the annex below for details.
Click to view: https://static-metal.smm.cn/production/subscribe/email/dEePx20200715102213.pdf