SMM: the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology and the Ministry of Natural Resources issued the first batch of rare earth mining and smelting separation total quantity control indicators to China rare Earth Co., Ltd., Minmetals rare Earth Group Co., Ltd., China North rare Earth (Group) High-tech Co., Ltd., Xiamen Tungsten Industry Co., Ltd., China South rare Earth Group Co., Ltd., Guangdong rare Earth Industry Group Co., Ltd. The details are as follows:
Circular of the Ministry of Natural Resources of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology on issuing the total quantity control index of the first batch of rare earth mining and smelting separation in 2020
China rare Earth Co., Ltd., Minmetals rare Earth Group Co., Ltd., China North rare Earth (Group) Hi-Tech Co., Ltd., Xiamen Tungsten Industry Co., Ltd., South China rare Earth Group Co., Ltd., Guangdong rare Earth Industry Group Co., Ltd., relevant provincial (regional) industrial and information departments, natural resources departments:
The first batch of rare earth mining and smelting separation total quantity control targets in 2020 are now issued to you. The relevant notice is as follows:
1. Rare earths are products under the strict control and management of total production by the state, and no unit or individual may produce without or exceeding targets. In 2020, the total amount control targets of the first batch of rare earth mining and smelting separation are 66000 tons and 63500 tons respectively (see Annex 1 for the decomposition of the group).
2. Within 20 working days after the target is issued, each rare earth group shall complete the decomposition and distribution of the group's indicators after negotiating with the provincial (regional) departments in charge of industry, informatization and natural resources where the subordinate enterprises are located, and report it to the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology and the provincial (autonomous region) industry and information departments for the record. At the same time, the list of mines in production and all smelting separation enterprises in the current year will be publicized on the portal websites of various groups.
Third, the indicators should be centrally allocated to key backbone enterprises with advanced technology and equipment and a high level of environmental protection, so as to improve the efficiency of index utilization. Enterprises under any of the following circumstances shall not assign indicators:
(1) the mining enterprise does not have a mining license or safety production license, a project for the recovery and utilization of rare earth resources beyond the approval time limit, or a clear request from the relevant department for suspension of production and rectification;
(2) where the rare earth smelting separation enterprise uses the backward production processes listed in the prohibited or eliminated catalogue and the smelting separation production capacity is less than 2000 tons (REO) / year, or the relevant departments explicitly request to stop production for rectification;
(3) failing to meet the environmental protection requirements such as the discharge Standards for rare Earth Industrial pollutants and radioactive protection;
(4) stop production for a long time and do not have the conditions for production.
4. all rare earth groups shall organize production strictly according to the indicators, abide by relevant laws and regulations on environmental protection, resource development and production safety, and strictly prohibit the procurement and processing of illegal rare earth mineral products and the business of rare earth substitute processing (including entrusted processing). The use of overseas rare earth resources requires the ability to provide complete procedures. Comprehensive utilization enterprises shall not process rare earth mineral products (including imported mineral products).
5. The departments in charge of industry, informationization and natural resources of the relevant provinces (regions) should cooperate closely, strengthen communication and coordination and share information, regularly dispatch and inspect the implementation of indicators of enterprises within their jurisdiction, jointly do a good job in supervision and management, and report problems in a timely manner.
6. all rare earth groups shall report the implementation of the indicators on time and truthfully, and fill in the traceability system for rare earth products (including the use of imported mineral products). Smelting separated products shall be reported according to element statistics, and shall not falsely report, conceal the report or change the data at will.
Six rare earth groups are requested to report statistical data to the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology before the 10th of each month (extended holidays) in accordance with the requirements of the statistical report (see Annex 2).
Scan the code to apply to join the SMM industry communication group: