Metals News
Earth Bear has an annual output of 1790 tons of rare earth permanent magnet materials to sprint the board
translation
11:29AM
Dec 2,2019
Source:SMM synthesis
The content below was translated by Tencent automatically for reference.

SMM news: on the evening of November 29, the Shanghai Stock Exchange announced the acceptance of Anhui Earth Bear New Materials Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Earth Bear") of the science and technology board listing application. This is a high-performance sintered NdFeB permanent magnet research and development, production and sales enterprises, the same industry companies have the famous Zhongke third Ring, Zhenghai magnetic materials, Ningbo Yun Sheng and Jinli permanent magnet and so on. According to the prospectus, the company and the listed companies in the same industry belong to the first echelon of the industry.

Sintered NdFeB permanent magnet material is the third generation rare earth permanent magnet material, known as "Magneto King", which is widely used in automotive industry, industrial motor, consumer electronics, clean energy, aerospace and other fields.

According to previous disclosure, the earth bear had received Hua'an Securities listing guidance, at that time the goal was to sprint the gem. Today, the company plans to publicly issue no more than 20 million shares, accounting for 25% of the total number of shares after the completion of this issue: it plans to raise 352 million yuan for the construction of 1500 tons of high-performance sintered NdFeB magnets for automobile motors and the construction of rare earth permanent magnet technology research and development center. The company chooses the first set of listing standards, that is, the market value is not less than 1 billion yuan, the net profit in the last year is positive and the operating income is not less than 100 million yuan.

Earth Bear's main product is sintered NdFeB magnets, accounting for more than 90% of the company's total revenue. According to disclosure, in 2018, the company sintered NdFeB permanent magnet blank production capacity of 2000 tons, output of 1790 tons, sold 1989 tons that year. In the first half of this year, the company produced 937 tons of sintered NdFeB permanent magnet materials (blank).

The company is doing well. From 2016 to 2018, the operating income of the earth bear was 334 million yuan, 480 million yuan and 585 million yuan respectively, and the net profit was 30.34 million yuan, 44.72 million yuan and 41.48 million yuan, respectively. In the first nine months of this year, the company achieved operating income of 450 million yuan, an increase of 4.44 percent over the same period last year, and deducted non-net profit of 39.46 million yuan, an increase of 42 percent over the same period last year.

In terms of ownership structure, so far, Di Xiong has a total of 115 shareholders, in addition to holding 10% of the second largest shareholder Gao Jintong Anyi as an organization, all the others are individual shareholders. Xiong Yongfei, the largest shareholder, holds 51.98% of the shares, Cao Qingxiang holds 9% of the shares as the third largest shareholder, Xiong Yongfei and Cao Qingxiang are the actual controllers of the company, and together they hold 60.98% of the shares of the company.

Scan QR code, apply to join SMM metal communication group, please indicate company + name + main business

 

Rare earths
science and technology board
For queries, please contact Frank LIU at liuxiaolei@smm.cn
For more information on how to access our research reports, please email service.en@smm.cn
Related Price

No Data