SMM6, 27 July: in order to promote lead battery manufacturers to implement the extended producer responsibility system and establish a standardized and orderly waste lead battery collection and treatment system, the Jiangxi Provincial Department of Ecological Environment, Jiangxi Provincial Department of Transportation, issued the "Jiangxi Provincial waste lead Battery centralized Collection and Cross-regional Transport system pilot implementation Plan."
The original text is as follows:
Pilot implementation Scheme of centralized Collection and Trans-regional Transportation system of waste lead batteries in Jiangxi Province
In order to promote lead battery manufacturers to implement the extended producer responsibility system and establish a standardized and orderly collection and treatment system for waste lead battery, According to the "Circular on the issuance of the Action Plan for the Prevention and Control of waste lead Battery pollution" (Environmental Affairs solid (2019) No. 3) and the "Circular on the issuance of the pilot work Plan for centralized Collection and Transregional Transport system for lead Battery production Enterprises" (Environmental solid (2019) No. 5), this implementation plan is formulated in combination with the reality of our province.
I. guiding ideology
Under the guidance of Xi Jinping's thought of ecological civilization, we should thoroughly implement the spirit of the National Conference on Ecological Environment Protection and the spirit of the Provincial Ecological Environment Protection Conference, and regard the prevention and control of lead battery pollution as an important part of the battle to combat pollution in Jiangxi Province. we will fully implement the extended system of producer responsibility, constantly improve the system of supporting policies and regulations, and give full play to the main role of lead battery production enterprises and recycled lead enterprises. The purpose of this paper is to explore the establishment of waste lead battery recovery system, improve the standard collection and treatment rate of waste lead battery, and effectively prevent and control environmental risks.
II. Basic principles
The government promotes, the enterprise leads. Give full play to the active guidance and policy support role of government departments, give full play to the main role of lead battery production enterprises in the implementation of the extended producer responsibility system, and form a favorable institutional system and market environment.
Strengthen supervision and try first. Strictly organize audit and process supervision, strengthen the main responsibility of pilot units, and actively explore the management mode of centralized collection and trans-regional transport of lead-acid batteries.
Classified management, prevention and control of risks. According to the environmental risk of waste lead battery, classified management should be implemented to prevent and control the environmental risk of centralized collection and trans-regional transport of waste lead battery.
III. Work objectives
By 2020, the extended producer responsibility system in the field of lead batteries in the province will be basically formed, and the system of centralized collection and transportation of waste lead batteries will be initially established to effectively prevent and control the environmental risk of waste lead batteries; the standard recovery rate of waste lead batteries in the pilot units in the province will reach more than 40%.
IV. Scope and timing of the pilot project
(I) pilot units
When the actual annual production scale reaches 2 million KVA, the lead battery production enterprises with a certain market share in the province or the professional recovery enterprises entrusted by them, or the recycled lead enterprises in the province may apply for pilot units for the recovery of waste lead batteries, and no environmental pollution accidents and environmental violations have occurred in the past one year, if they are included in the list of enterprises that meet the requirements of the < lead Battery Industry Standard (2015) > by the Ministry of Industrial Information Technology, when the actual annual production scale reaches 2 million KVA, and the lead battery production enterprises or professional recovery enterprises entrusted by them have a certain market share in the province. Not subject to administrative punishment by the environmental protection department.
(II) pilot time
The pilot work shall run from the date of issuance of this circular to 31 December 2020.
V. pilot content
(1) standardizing the construction of collection outlets
Pilot units may rely on lead battery sales outlets, three or more types of motor vehicle maintenance outlets, electric bicycle maintenance outlets and sales outlets to set up collection outlets (hereinafter referred to as collection outlets) to collect waste lead batteries produced in daily life within their jurisdiction. According to the requirements of "pilot work Program for centralized Collection and Cross-regional transfer system of lead Battery production Enterprises", waste lead battery is divided into two types of management: undamaged sealed maintenance free waste lead battery (hereinafter referred to as Class I waste lead battery), open type waste lead battery and damaged sealed maintenance free waste lead battery (hereinafter referred to as Class II waste lead battery).
The main results are as follows: (1) the collection network can temporarily store a small amount of waste lead-acid batteries in new or existing sites, but a special storage area should be divided into special storage areas, and the ground should be treated with acid resistance and anti-seepage treatment. Type II waste lead batteries should be placed in special containers that are corrosion resistant and not easily damaged and deformed to prevent environmental pollution caused by acid leakage.
(2) the storage area shall be not less than 6 square metres, the number of waste lead-acid batteries shall not exceed 5 tons, and the longest storage time shall not exceed 60 days.
(3) the hazardous waste identification marks uniformly stipulated in this scheme and the marks of the pilot units to which they belong shall be set up in a prominent position.
(4) it should be rain-proof, equipped with fire prevention facilities and fire prevention signs.
(2) standardizing the construction of centralized transfer points
Renewable lead enterprises in the province can build or rely on the existing lead battery product warehouses and hazardous waste storage facilities to set up centralized transfer points for waste lead batteries on a certain scale. The centralized transfer point is used to collect the waste lead batteries collected by the temporary collection outlets and centrally produced or tendered by enterprises and institutions.
The main results are as follows: (1) the centralized transfer point and the newly built special centralized transfer point based on lead battery product warehouse should pass the environmental impact assessment of hazardous waste storage facilities. If recycled lead enterprises synchronously construct multiple centralized transfer points in different districts and cities in the province, the environmental impact assessment documents can be uniformly examined and approved by the Provincial Department of Ecological Environment.
(2) the centralized transfer point of waste lead battery shall be divided into special storage areas, which shall be constructed and managed in accordance with the relevant requirements of the Hazardous waste Storage pollution Control Standard GB18597-2001 (revised 2013) and the environmental impact assessment documents. Type II waste lead batteries shall be properly packed, placed in special containers resistant to corrosion and not easily damaged and deformed, stored separately, and set up waste liquid and acid fog collection and treatment systems.
(3) the storage area of the centralized transfer point should not be less than 300 square meters, and the storage area should not exceed 60% of the storage area, and the longest storage time should not exceed 90 days.
(4) the hazardous waste identification marks uniformly stipulated in this scheme and the marks of the enterprises to which they belong shall be set up in a prominent position.
(5) the operators shall be equipped with personal protective equipment such as acid-proof overalls and other personal protective equipment, and non-professionals shall not be allowed to enter.
(III) scale of the pilot project
(1) when a qualified lead battery manufacturer needs to entrust a professional recovery enterprise to apply for a pilot unit for waste lead battery recovery, a lead battery manufacturer can only entrust a professional recovery enterprise to engage in waste lead battery recovery business in the province, and a professional recovery enterprise can only accept the entrustment of one lead battery manufacturer to engage in waste lead battery recovery business in the province.
(2) the pilot unit applies for the first time to carry out collection services in not less than three districts and cities, and at least one collection network shall be set up in each county (city or district) within the scope of the service. Among them, the recycled lead enterprises set up at least one centralized transfer point in each district and city within the scope of service, and at most one centralized transfer point in each county (city, district).
(3) each collection site is allowed to belong to only one pilot unit, and each centralized transfer point is allowed to belong to only one recycled lead enterprise.
VI. Implementation steps
(I) pilot declaration
The application pilot unit shall, in accordance with the relevant requirements of this program, submit the following application materials to the Provincial Department of Ecology and Environment within 15 working days after the public publication of the program: application form for pilot project (power of attorney for entrustment and recovery), For specific requirements, see Annex 1), the report on the criminal punishment of enterprises and their legal representatives for environmental emergencies and environmental violations in the past one year, the current situation of recovery of lead battery production and sales in enterprises or the source channels of waste lead batteries in renewable lead enterprises, work objectives, specific implementation plans (see Annex 2 for specific requirements), construction and layout of collection outlets or centralized transfer points, etc. The Provincial Department of Ecological Environment shall organize a review of the application materials, and the results of the examination shall be published on the website of the Department for 10 days to solicit public opinion. If there is no objection, it shall be designated as a pilot unit.
(2) issuance of permits for collection and operation of waste lead-acid batteries
1. A pilot unit applying for a license for the collection and operation of waste lead-acid batteries shall meet the following requirements
(I) to submit a pilot implementation programme for the centralized collection and trans-regional transfer of waste lead batteries in accordance with the requirements of the programme and to identify the objectives of the pilot work.
(2) according to the requirements of this program, there are standardized collection points and centralized transfer points.
(3) the collection outlets should establish electronic account management and dangerous goods transportation management system, and implement the declaration and registration system; each centralized transfer point should establish management plan, declaration, registration, transfer, emergency plan and other environmental management system, as well as dangerous goods transport management system, with supporting pollution prevention and control measures and accident emergency rescue measures.
(4) the pilot units (including the professional recycling enterprises entrusted by them) and their legal representatives have not been criminally punished for environmental emergencies and environmental violations in the past one year.
(5) there are means of transport (except those that meet the conditions for exemption) that meet the safety requirements of the competent department of transport for the transport of dangerous goods.
two。 Procedures for pilot units to apply for permits for the collection and operation of waste lead-acid batteries
(1) the pilot unit shall submit an application in writing and submit the relevant materials to the Provincial Department of Ecological Environment for acceptance in accordance with the conditions stipulated in Article 5 of this program, and the relevant material requirements shall be found in Annex 3.
(2) if, after a written examination of the application materials, the Provincial Department of Ecological Environment meets the requirements (or after completion or correction), it shall organize on-site verification. Among them, the collection network shall be checked on the spot by the ecological environment department at the county level where it is located, and the centralized transfer point shall be checked on the spot by the ecological environment department at the municipal level, and the verification opinions shall be issued. If it does not meet the requirements, it shall be notified in writing and the reasons shall be stated.
(3) if the ecological environment departments at the county or municipal level meet the requirements for on-site verification, they shall submit them to the Provincial Department of Ecological Environment for examination and approval of the hazardous waste management license, and after the joint examination meeting is approved, it shall be publicly announced on the website of the Provincial Department of Ecological Environment for 10 days to solicit public opinions, and if there is no public objection, the Provincial Department of Ecological Environment shall issue a license for the collection and operation of waste lead storage batteries for the lead battery production enterprises or the professional recovery enterprises entrusted by them. The permit contains the scope of collection and the name, address, contact information and storage capacity of all collection sites, and is announced on the website of the Office. The reclaimed lead enterprise shall announce on the website of the Provincial Department of Ecological Environment the scope of its collection and the name, address, contact information and storage capacity of all the collection outlets and centralized transfer points, and shall no longer issue a separate collection and operation license, and the period of validity of the pilot shall be consistent with the license for the collection, storage and utilization of waste lead batteries. If it does not meet the requirements of the license, it shall be notified in writing and the reasons shall be stated.
(4) if the pilot unit cancels the collection network or centralized transfer point, it shall report to the Provincial Department of Ecological Environment and copy it to the local ecological environment department within 5 working days after the operation of the collection site or centralized transfer point is stopped. If the collection network or centralized transfer point cannot meet the minimum requirements of the pilot scale after the withdrawal of the collection network or centralized transfer point, the provincial Department of Ecological Environment shall withdraw its pilot qualification. The establishment of a collection network in the pilot unit shall be examined and approved by the local ecological environment department before carrying out the collection activities, and then reported to the Provincial Department of Ecological Environment for the record. The addition of centralized transfer points in recycled lead enterprises must be reported to the Provincial Department of Ecological Environment for examination and approval before carrying out collection activities.
(5) if a unit that provides false materials to obtain pilot qualifications is found, its license for collection and operation of waste lead-acid batteries shall be revoked and shall not apply again; if, in the course of examination, it is found that the materials provided are not true, it shall not be permitted and the reasons shall be informed in writing.
(III) enhancing trans-regional transport efficiency
Actively coordinate cross-regional cooperation with relevant provinces with frequent transfer of business in Jiangxi Province. When the conditions are ripe, we should explore and simplify the procedures for the transfer and approval of cross-provincial waste lead-acid batteries, develop and build green channels, and improve the efficiency of cross-regional transport.
VII. Requirements for the operation and management of pilot units
(I) clear responsibilities
The units participating in the pilot shall bear the obligations and legal responsibilities required for the pilot, and shall be responsible for the management of the centralized transfer points and collection points to which they belong; where a professional recycling enterprise is entrusted with the collection, the obligations and legal responsibilities required for the pilot shall be borne by the entrusting unit.
(II) Storage management requirements
Pilot units shall not engage in activities such as disassembly or fragmentation at collection points and centralized transfer points that may lead to damage to the shell of waste lead batteries; keep the shell of the battery intact, do not leak acid, put it neatly, do not invert or lay flat, and avoid fire. The pilot unit that has obtained the collection license shall sign a acceptance contract with the qualified unit for the utilization of waste lead batteries and transfer it in a timely manner. Waste lead-acid batteries temporarily stored at collection outlets and centralized transfer points shall not exceed the maximum storage capacity and the longest storage time.
(3) transfer management requirements
The collection network shall be managed by the waste production unit in the provincial hazardous waste supervision platform, and shall be exempted from its management plan and emergency plan, but the electronic account management, declaration and registration system shall be implemented according to the original use of the battery (automobile, electric vehicle, traction, etc.). Centralized transfer point in the provincial hazardous waste supervision platform to regenerate lead enterprise warehouse management.
Collection outlets collect waste lead batteries generated in daily life, the collection process can exempt hazardous waste management requirements, but must be transferred to the centralized transfer point, once the failure to transfer as required, the license for the collection and operation of waste lead batteries will be revoked. Where the collection network transfers the type II waste lead battery to the centralized transfer point, and the enterprise and institution transfers the waste lead battery to the centralized transfer point and centralized transfer point to the waste lead battery utilization and disposal unit, the hazardous waste electronic transfer joint form shall be filled in, indicating the original use of the battery (automobile, electric vehicle, traction, etc.) and so on. In the hazardous waste transfer form, the United Nations number of the dangerous goods corresponding to the waste lead battery shall be indicated in accordance with the dangerous goods Road Transport rules (JT/T 617).
(4) requirements for transport management
The provisions of the regulations on the Administration of the Transport of dangerous goods on roads and the rules on Road Transport of dangerous goods (JT/T 617) shall be observed in the transport of waste lead batteries by road, and enterprises or units with the corresponding qualifications for road transport of dangerous goods shall be entrusted with transport as required. Broken lead-acid batteries should be placed in corrosion-resistant containers and take necessary measures to prevent wind, rain, leakage and scattering. Operators should receive training in dangerous goods road transport expertise, safety emergency training, loading and unloading waste lead batteries should take measures to prevent damage to containers, vehicles or lead acid leakage.
In meeting the above requirements for packaging containers, personnel training and loading and unloading, the following three types of waste lead-acid batteries may be managed in accordance with ordinary goods and exempt from the requirements for the transport of dangerous goods such as the qualifications of transport enterprises, professional vehicles and practitioners:
1. Waste lead-acid batteries numbered "2800" (batteries, wet, non-spillage, storage) in compliance with the special requirements of item 238 listed in appendix B of the dangerous goods Road Transport rules part 3: index of Product names and Transport requirements (JT/T 617.3);
two。 Does not comply with the special requirements of item 238 listed in Appendix B of the dangerous goods Road Transport rules part 3: index of Product names and Transport requirements (JT/T 617.3), but meets the requirements of Article 5.1 of the dangerous goods Road Transport rules part 1: general rules (JT/T 617.1), the dangerous goods carrying a load of not more than 500kg per transport unit is numbered "2800" (storage battery, wet, non-spillage), A waste lead battery that stores electricity;
3. In compliance with Article 5.1 of the dangerous goods Road Transport rules part 1: general rules (JT/T 617.1), each transport unit carries not more than 500kg of dangerous goods numbered "2794" (batteries, wet, loaded with acid, stored) waste lead batteries.
(5) requirements for information management of accounts
Pilot units should rely on the provincial hazardous waste supervision platform, with reference to the management requirements of hazardous waste management units, according to the original use of waste lead batteries (automobile, electric vehicle, traction, etc.) and other categories, fill in its source, quantity, time of entry and exit, storage place and transfer direction and other business account information every day, so as to realize the traceability of the collection, storage and transfer information of waste lead batteries in the whole province.
(VI) requirements for disclosure of information
The pilot units shall disclose to the public the names, addresses and contact information of all waste lead-acid storage battery collection outlets and centralized transfer points, information on transport vehicles and contact information of collection operators, and information on the construction and operation of environmental protection systems and pollution prevention and control measures.
(7) strict management requirements for recycled lead enterprises
Regard recycled lead enterprises as the focus of standardized management and assessment of hazardous waste, urge recycled lead enterprises to install automatic monitoring and video surveillance equipment (that is, "installation") in accordance with the law, set up an electronic display screen at the gate of the plant for information disclosure (that is, "tree"), and gradually network real-time monitoring data with ecological environment departments at all levels to realize information management (that is, "connection"). Recycled lead enterprises shall not illegally dispose of waste acid, may not purchase reductive lead and lead paste lead plates produced by enterprises without business licenses, and shall record in detail the "inverted acid" batteries received to ensure that the source can be traced back.
VIII. Safeguard measures
(I) strengthening service guidance
The Provincial Department of Ecological Environment shall do a good job in guiding the policy interpretation and application of the pilot units to participate in the pilot units, guide the pilot units to formulate management regulations and docking with the management requirements of the provincial pilot work, organize the pilot units to carry out application training of the hazardous waste supervision platform in Jiangxi Province, and coordinate and solve the difficulties existing in the pilot process and deal with the problems found in the pilot process in a timely manner.
(2) strengthening day-to-day supervision
The ecological environment departments at all levels shall list the pilot units as the key units for the supervision and examination of the standardized management of hazardous waste, and strengthen the on-the-spot inspection of the centralized transfer points of the pilot units in accordance with the requirements of the standardized management index system of hazardous waste management units. In principle, the ecological environment departments at the city and county levels shall inspect each collection site not less than once a quarter at all centralized transfer points and county-level ecological environment departments within the jurisdiction. The provincial ecological environment department will, combined with the "double random" inspection organization, cancel the pilot qualification if the pilot unit fails to pass the spot examination twice in a row.
(3) strict enforcement of the law
The eco-environmental departments at all levels shall put forward requirements for rectification and reform within a time limit for the problems found in the inspection. If the pilot unit fails to complete the rectification and reform as required, or if an environmental illegal act occurs during the pilot period, the ecological environment departments at all levels shall, in accordance with the Law on the Prevention and Control of Environmental pollution caused by solid waste and the measures for the Administration of Hazardous waste Business permits, impose severe penalties; if the case constitutes a crime, it shall be promptly transferred to the judicial organ and investigated for criminal responsibility according to law.
The transportation department shall strengthen the supervision and control of road transport enterprises of dangerous goods in accordance with the law, guide them to take measures to ensure transport safety, abide by the relevant provisions on the transport management of dangerous goods, and crack down on violations of laws and regulations in the transportation of waste lead batteries in accordance with the law.
At the same time of doing a good job in the supervision of collection, storage, and transshipment, the ecological environment departments at all levels have stepped up efforts to crack down on environmental violations of waste lead batteries, including illegal enterprises and institutions and other producers and operators who illegally transfer, resell, and dispose of waste lead batteries into the list of illegal and untrustworthy enterprises and operators in the field of ecological environment, and carry out public exposure. If they are suspected of committing crimes, they shall be handed over to judicial organs.
(IV) increasing information disclosure and public participation
The provincial ecological environment department shall publish on the website all the pilot units in the province and their collection outlets, centralized transfer point names, addresses, and contact details, and inform the provincial development and reform, industry and information, finance, public security, transportation, commerce, taxation, market supervision and other departments. Make full use of the websites of provincial and municipal ecological environment departments and WeChat official accounts and other news media to carry out environmental health hazard education for waste lead batteries, and encourage the public to supervise and report environmental violations such as illegal collection and illegal smelting of recycled lead through the "12369" environmental protection reporting hotline, letter, email, government website, WeChat platform, and so on.
Attachment: 1. On entrusting XXX Company to carry out centralized Collection of waste lead Battery in Jiangxi Province
Power of attorney for the pilot of the collection and cross-regional transfer system (sample draft)
2. "pilot implementers of centralized collection and trans-regional transfer of waste lead batteries
Outline for the preparation of the "case"
3. Materials required to apply for a license for the collection and operation of waste lead-acid batteries (interim)
On entrusting XXX Company to carry out centralized Collection of waste lead batteries in Jiangxi Province
Power of attorney for the pilot of the trans-regional transfer system
XXX company (lead battery production enterprise) entrusts XXX company (professional recovery enterprise) to carry out the pilot project of centralized collection and cross-regional transfer system of waste lead battery in Jiangxi Province. XXX Company (lead battery manufacturer) should fully bear the relevant obligations and legal responsibilities.
Lead Battery production Enterprises (Chapter) entrusted Professional Recycling Enterprises (Chapter)
Year Month Day
Pilot implementation Plan for centralized Collection and Transregional transfer of waste lead batteries
Prepare an outline
I. basic situation of pilot units
The location and scale of the pilot units, the advantages of carrying out the pilot work, the basic situation of storage facilities, staffing and training, transfer of vehicles, etc.
II. Pollution prevention and control measures
Pollution prevention and control of storage facilities (ground anti-seepage measures and anti-corrosion measures, rain prevention measures, emergency collection pools, etc.), transfer vehicles and packaging.
III. Environmental management system
Compliance with relevant environmental protection laws and regulations, emergency plans and drills.
IV. Pilot programme for collection and transfer of waste lead-acid batteries
Scope of service, estimation of collection and transfer, transportation plan and route, utilization and disposal of waste lead battery (contract with unit holding license for operation of waste lead battery).
Application for permit for Collection and Operation of waste lead Battery
Materials to be provided (interim)
1. Application report;
two。 Supporting materials for the actual production of not less than 2 million KVA in the previous year (lead
(provided by battery manufacturers);
3. Original "power of attorney" (to be provided by a professional recycling enterprise), committee
The entrustment shall clearly define the obligations and responsibilities of the entrusting party;
4. The original "entrustment contract" (the collection collected by the entrusting professional recycling enterprise needs to be provided),
The entrustment contract should include the scope of entrustment collection and the relevant restraint mechanism;
5. A copy of the industrial and commercial business license, the entrustment and entrustment shall be provided for the entrustment and entrustment.
Photocopy of Fang's industrial and commercial business license;
6. Pilot implementation Programme for centralized Collection and Transregional Transport of waste lead batteries;
7. Collect the electronic account management and dangerous goods transportation management system established by the network, the environmental management system established by the centralized transfer point, such as management plan, declaration and registration, transfer, emergency plan for unexpected environmental events, as well as the management system for the transportation of dangerous goods, supporting pollution prevention and control measures, picture descriptions and accident emergency rescue measures;
8. Centralized transfer point environmental assessment approval documents and construction pictures and instructions;
9. Road transport business license, transport vehicle picture and corresponding road transport license, motor vehicle driving license, driver's license, escort certificate or means of transport required by the safety requirements of the dangerous goods transport contract signed with the qualified unit.