SMM News: city (state) emergency management bureau, Lanzhou New District production Safety Supervision Bureau, relevant iron and steel enterprises:
Office of Emergency Management of Gansu Province
April 12, 2019
Implementation Scheme of Special Control of Gas Safety in Iron and Steel Enterprises in the whole Province
I. objectives of the work
In accordance with the general goal of "controlling major risks, eliminating major hidden dangers, and preventing major accidents," we will continue to consolidate and deepen the special action for the investigation and treatment of hidden dangers in major production accidents in iron and steel enterprises in our province and the special action to resolve overcapacity safety law enforcement. We will further promote enterprises to implement the responsibility of the main body of production safety in accordance with the law, carry out the construction of standardization of production safety, build a safety prevention and control system, enhance the ability of identification and control of greater risk factors, and organize comprehensive and meticulous investigation. We will highlight the hidden dangers of major production safety accidents and prevent and curb the occurrence of major production safety accidents.
II. Scope of special governance
All the iron and steel enterprises involved in the production, storage and use of gas.
III. Special governance content
Focusing on the three key aspects of gas safety management, gas equipment and facilities, and gas operation in iron and steel enterprises, we will comprehensively investigate and deal with the following outstanding problems:
(1) Gas safety management
1. The newly built, rebuilt or overhauled gas facilities shall be put into operation without inspection and acceptance.
two。 The transformation and construction of gas equipment and facilities shall be carried out by design and construction units that do not have the corresponding qualifications; the new gas equipment or ancillary devices have not been demonstrated by safety conditions.
3. Enterprises that produce, store and use gas do not set up gas protection stations (groups), are not equipped with necessary gas protection personnel, gas detection and alarm devices and protective facilities, and do not organize emergency drills for gas accidents at least once a year as required.
(II) Gas equipment and facilities
1. Gas cabinets are built in dense areas of residents, not far from large buildings, warehouses, communications and transportation hubs and other important facilities; no lightning protection devices are installed on the top of the cabinets.
two。 The explosion-proof electrical facilities in accordance with the requirements are not used in the gas area according to the explosive hazardous environment area stipulated in the standard.
3. Enterprises that produce, store and use gas strictly implement the Gas Safety regulations for Industrial Enterprises (GB6222). In places where gas leakage and accumulation may occur, and where personnel are concentrated in duty rooms and operation rooms in gas areas, No fixed gas detection alarm instrument and safety warning sign have been set up.
4. At the connection of the upper branch of the gas distribution main pipe, there is no reliable partition device, and the pipe before the gas enters the workshop is not provided with a main pipe cut-off valve or a reliable partition device as required by the standard.
5. The setting of gas water seal and drain, the height of water seal and the device of feeding (adding) water do not meet the requirements of the standard.
(3) Gas operation
1. The gas ignition operation procedure does not meet the requirements of the standard.
two。 Involving the limited space operation of gas, the procedure, oxygen content, carbon monooxide concentration and so on do not meet the requirements of the standard.
3. There is no operation plan and safety measures for working with gas or setting fire on gas equipment, and no written approval has been obtained from the gas protection station or the competent safety authority.
4. Dangerous operations with gas, such as blind gas pumping plate, gas pipe, blast furnace material replacement ruler, operation plug board, etc., are carried out on thunderstorm days, and there is no gas protection station personnel on the spot to monitor the operation, such as gas pumping blind plate, gas pipe, blast furnace replacement ruler, operation plug plate and so on. The operator is not wearing a respirator or ventilated gas mask.
IV. Methods and steps
This special management adopts five stages, such as the formulation and implementation plan of each city, the self-examination and self-reform of iron and steel enterprises, the supervision and rectification of each city, the interactive verification of enterprises and cities, and the acceptance summary of provincial departments. The schedule is from mid-to late April to October, and the phases are divided into:
(I) Programme development phase (late April)
On the basis of in-depth analysis of the outstanding problems existing in the gas safety production of iron and steel enterprises in the region, each city should formulate a targeted special treatment plan in combination with the local reality. Please submit the special governance programme to the Provincial Office of Emergency Management by 28 April.
(2) Enterprise inspection and reform stage (May)
The relevant iron and steel enterprises should conscientiously carry out self-examination and self-reform in accordance with the requirements of the "regulations on safe production of Metallurgical Enterprises and Nonferrous Metal Enterprises (formerly decree No. 91 of the State Administration of Safety Supervision and Administration)" and in accordance with the main contents of this special management. With regard to the hidden dangers of major production safety accidents found in self-examination, it is necessary to formulate a rectification and reform plan, achieve the "five implementation" of rectification and reform responsibilities, measures, funds, time limits, and plans, and ensure that rectification and reform are in place. The relevant iron and steel enterprises should report the summary of the work of special self-examination and self-improvement of gas safety in their units (investigation and rectification list) to the local regulatory departments before May 31, 2019.
(3) Supervision and Promotion of the rectification stage (June)
On the basis of self-examination and self-improvement of the relevant iron and steel enterprises, each city should organize key spot checks, supervise and guide enterprises to check and fill gaps, and ensure that safety risk control measures are in place. The hidden dangers of major production safety accidents found in spot checks shall be publicly exposed and listed for supervision and supervision, and shall supervise and urge rectification and rectification on time.
(IV) Cross-verification phase (July)
The specific arrangements for the interactive inspection between the iron and steel enterprises are as follows: Jiugang Group (headquarters) inspected Lanxin Iron and Steel Company and Lanxin Iron and Steel Company inspected Yuzhong Iron and Steel Branch of Jiugang Group. Jiuquan Iron and Steel Group Yuzhong Iron and Steel Branch inspected Jinchang Iron and Steel Company, Jinchang Iron and Steel Company inspected Jiugang Group (headquarters).
The specific time of mutual check shall be determined through consultation with each other. The mutual investigation shall form written materials, which shall be completed within 10 working days after the completion of the mutual inspection, and shall be promptly reported to the local regulatory authorities and the provincial emergency department.
(v) acceptance Summary stage (August to October)
The provincial department will carry out irregular public and covert visits to the special control work of gas safety in iron and steel enterprises in various cities, and organize verification and acceptance at the right time. The cities will submit the summary of the special management work to the basic Management Office of production Safety of the Provincial Office of Emergency Management by October 31, 2019.
V. work requirements
(1) to enhance ideological understanding and strengthen organizational leadership. Emergency management departments at all levels and relevant iron and steel enterprises should always regard this special management work as a continuation of the special action to consolidate and deepen the investigation and treatment of hidden dangers in major production accidents in iron and steel enterprises and to resolve overcapacity safety law enforcement actions. Emergency management departments should implement the responsibility of territorial safety supervision and conscientiously guide the relevant iron and steel enterprises to carry out special management. The relevant iron and steel enterprises should take the initiative to implement the main responsibility for production safety and ensure the effectiveness of special management.
(2) strict law enforcement inspection to ensure that rectification and reform are implemented. Emergency management departments at all levels should strengthen law enforcement inspection and order rectification and rectification within a time limit for problems such as gas safety production and hidden dangers found in iron and steel enterprises. Where there are relevant provisions of the "measures for the implementation of Joint punishment for breach of Credit in the Field of production Safety", they shall be included in the "blacklist" of joint punishment for breach of trust in the field of production safety.
(3) to organically integrate the overall planning and build a prevention and control mechanism. The emergency management departments at all levels should supervise the iron and steel enterprises under their jurisdiction to organically combine the special management work with the standardization of production safety, the construction of safety prevention and control system, and so on. According to the requirements of the Guide for the Identification and Prevention of Major risk factors in the Metallurgical Industry (2016 Edition), strengthen the identification, control and assessment of post safety risks, establish a hierarchical risk management account within the enterprise, and implement risk control measures. Investigation and control of hidden dangers, the construction of operational security risk control dual prevention mechanism.
(4) to carry out warning education and pay attention to propaganda and guidance. All cities and relevant iron and steel enterprises should step up publicity, make full use of radio, television, network and other media to carry out warning education on gas safety accidents, so as to enhance the broad masses of workers' understanding of the hazards of gas. We will strengthen safety education and training for personnel related to gas operations, promote the formation of a consensus on preventing and resolving gas safety risks, guide the whole society to carry out supervision, and create a good atmosphere of public opinion.