SMM News: in order to conscientiously implement the recent important instructions on production safety led by General Secretary Xi Jinping and other central authorities and the spirit of the meeting of the standing Committee of the Provincial CPC Committee, In accordance with the "Emergency Circular of the Security Committee of the State Council on the serious implementation of General Secretary Xi Jinping's important instructions to resolutely prevent and contain serious and serious Accidents" (Safety Commission Mingdian (2019) No. 1) and the General Office of the Emergency Management Department Notice on the Development of Special Control of Gas Safety in Iron and Steel Enterprises (Emergency Department letter (2019) 264, deployment requirements, Comprehensively identify and effectively guard against major safety risks in gas links in iron and steel enterprises, resolutely curb the occurrence of large and above production safety accidents, and formulate this implementation plan.
I. objectives of the work
Through carrying out special management, we should further strictly implement the main responsibility of iron and steel enterprises, improve the ability of risk identification and control of enterprises, comprehensively investigate and deal with the hidden dangers of major production safety accidents in enterprises, and realize the effective control of key links such as gas. We will resolutely curb the occurrence of large and above production safety accidents and achieve a sustained and stable production safety situation in iron and steel enterprises throughout the province.
II. Scope of special governance
All the iron and steel enterprises involved in the production, storage and use of gas.
III. Key contents of Special Governance
Focusing on the three key aspects of gas safety management, gas equipment and facilities, and gas operation in iron and steel enterprises, we will comprehensively investigate and deal with the following outstanding problems:
(1) Gas safety management
1. The newly built, rebuilt and overhauled gas facilities shall be put into operation without inspection and acceptance.
2. The renovation and construction of gas equipment and facilities shall be carried out by design and construction units that do not have the corresponding qualifications; the new gas equipment or ancillary devices have not been demonstrated by safety conditions; In view of dangerous operations such as coal gas, safety operation permit procedures have not been formulated and strictly implemented, operation permit tickets have not been standardized, and contingency plans have not been formulated.
3. Enterprises that produce, store and use gas do not set up gas protection stations (groups) and are not equipped with necessary gas protection personnel, gas detection and alarm devices and protective facilities, Failure to organize emergency drills for gas accidents at least once a year as required.
4. The system of risk identification and hidden trouble investigation and control of gas safety production has not been established and improved, and the closed-loop management of safety risk control measures and hidden danger control has not been effectively implemented.
5. the personnel engaged in gas production, storage, transportation, use, maintenance and repair have not obtained the corresponding special operation certificate.
(II) Gas equipment and facilities
1. Gas tanks are built in dense areas of residents and are not far from important facilities such as large buildings, warehouses, communications and transportation hubs; lightning protection devices are not installed on the top of the cabinets.
2. Explosion-proof electrical facilities are not used in the gas area in accordance with the explosive hazardous environment area specified in the standard.
3. Enterprises that produce, store and use gas do not set up fixed gas detection alarms and safety warning signs in places where gas leakage and accumulation may occur, as well as where the duty rooms and operation rooms in the gas area are more concentrated.
4. at the leading point of the upper branch of the gas distribution main, no reliable partition device is provided; the pipe before the gas enters the workshop is not provided with a main pipe cut-off valve or a reliable partition device as required by the standard.
5. The gas pipeline partition equipment has not been regularly tested and inspected to keep it in good condition.
6. The setting of gas water seal and drain, the height of water seal and the device of feeding (adding) water do not meet the requirements of the standard.
(3) Gas operation
1. Gas ignition operating procedures do not meet the requirements of the standard.
2. Limited space operation involving gas, procedures, oxygen content, carbon monooxide concentration, etc., do not meet the requirements of the standard.
3. There are no operating plans and safety measures for working with gas or setting fire on gas equipment, and no written approval has been obtained from the gas protection station or the competent safety authority.
4. dangerous operations with gas, such as with gas pumping blind plate, gas pipe, blast furnace replacement gauge, operation plug plate, etc., are carried out on thunderstorm days, and there is no gas protection station personnel on the spot during the operation. The operator is not wearing a respirator or ventilated gas mask.
Special management is divided into four stages
(I) Development of programmes and mobilization and deployment phase (by 30 April)
All localities should conscientiously analyze the situation of gas safety production in iron and steel enterprises in the region, and formulate a targeted special control implementation plan in the light of the reality of the region, which should define the work objectives, key contents, implementation steps, and work requirements. It is necessary to urge all relevant enterprises to hold mobilization meetings, make arrangements for special governance, organize all staff to study the relevant work requirements, and emergency management departments at all levels should take the initiative to participate in mobilization meetings of key enterprises within their jurisdiction. The municipal (state) emergency management bureau is requested to submit the city (state) special governance implementation plan to the production Base Management Office of the Office of Emergency Management by the end of April.
(B) self-examination and self-improvement stage (from May to the end of July)
The relevant enterprises shall conscientiously carry out self-examination and self-improvement in accordance with the key contents of this implementation plan and the relevant requirements of the Standard for judging the Hidden dangers of Major production Safety Accidents in the Industry and Trade Industry (version 2017) (Safety Supervisor IV (2017) 129s). With regard to the hidden dangers of general accidents found, it is necessary to formulate rectification and reform plans and organize and implement them as soon as possible; for the hidden dangers of major accidents found, it is necessary to formulate rectification and reform plans, so as to achieve the "five implementation" of rectification and reform responsibilities, measures, funds, time limits, and plans to ensure that rectification and reform are in place. For the repeated hidden dangers of accidents to analyze the hidden dangers behind the deep-seated reasons, especially the hidden dangers of major accidents to find out who is responsible for the hidden dangers, the implementation of disciplinary measures. The relevant enterprises should submit the special gas control of their units to the local emergency management departments before the end of July.
(3) to urge the rectification stage (August to September)
On the basis of self-examination and self-improvement of relevant iron and steel enterprises, emergency management departments at all levels should organize experts to conduct key spot checks according to the daily supervision situation, supervise and guide enterprises to check and fill gaps, and ensure that safety risk control measures are in place. The hidden dangers of major production safety accidents found in spot checks should require enterprises to make explanations that have not been found in self-examination, and publicly expose and list them for supervision, and urge the hidden dangers to be rectified and rectified on time.
(IV) acceptance Summary stage (October to November)
From October to November, the Office of Emergency Management will organize experts to check and accept the special treatment of coal gas in the relevant cities (states) of the province, and the specific acceptance procedures and standards will be issued by the end of September.
V. relevant work requirements
(1) attach great importance to and meticulously organize and implement
To carry out the special control of gas in iron and steel enterprises is to implement the work arrangements of the state and the whole province to defuse major risks, to highlight the requirements of safety control measures for key links and parts, and all localities should attach great importance to them and earnestly strengthen organization and leadership. Strictly implement the responsibility of supervision, formulate plans, refine measures, and make overall arrangements for all stages of work. All relevant enterprises should earnestly implement the responsibility of the main body of production safety, refine the plan in the light of reality, prevent formalities, and ensure the effectiveness of special management.
(2) strengthen tracking to ensure the progress of work
All localities should strengthen the supervision and inspection of the work of self-examination and self-improvement of enterprises, strengthen the tracking of the effect of inspection and rectification of enterprises, carry out regular supervision and scheduling, organize study and exchanges among enterprises, and find and solve the key and difficult problems encountered in the work in a timely manner. Enterprises with poor level of basic safety management and slow progress should organize experts to help them to complete the target tasks in each stage on time.
(3) strictly enforce the law and promote the implementation of enterprises
All localities should step up law enforcement inspection and punish enterprises that have found that special management actions are not serious and that rectification and reform are not in place in accordance with the upper limits of relevant laws and regulations. For enterprises that still have hidden dangers of major accidents that have not taken any measures, enterprises that have failed to pass acceptance at the end of special governance shall be ordered to rectify and reform within a time limit, and enterprises that still do not meet the requirements after rectification and reform shall be issued with instructions for suspension of production and rectification. It is necessary to make full use of standardized downgrade delisting, "blacklist" management and other means to punish enterprises with serious problems. Enterprises that have experienced production safety accidents during the period of special management shall be seriously investigated for their responsibilities in accordance with the law.
(4) to establish a long-term mechanism and strive to improve the level of management.
The emergency management departments at all levels should supervise and guide the relevant enterprises within their jurisdiction to organically combine the special management work with the work of carrying out identification and control of greater risk factors, improving the ability to prevent accidents, and standardizing production safety, and so on. Conscientiously implement the relevant requirements of the Guide to the Identification and Prevention of Major Hazard factors in the Metallurgical Industry (2016 Edition) (Safety Supervisor IV (2016) 31), and strengthen safety risk identification, assessment and control, We will gradually establish a long-term mechanism for safety risk management and control, including source identification, process control, continuous improvement, and full participation of all personnel, and strive to improve the level of management.
(5) conscientiously summarize and submit it in a timely manner
All localities should conscientiously sum up the progress, experience, and practices of special governance actions and report them step by step. Within five working days after the end of each phase, the municipalities (states) are required to submit the regional phase to the production Safety Base Management Service of the Office of Emergency Management.