SMM News: in order to further strengthen the prevention and control of motor vehicle pollution and continuously improve the environmental air quality in our province, recently, Department of Ecological Environment of Hebei Province, Department of Public Security of Hebei Province, Development and Reform Commission of Hebei Province, Department of Commerce of Hebei Province, The Hebei Provincial Market Supervision Administration and other five departments jointly issued the Circular on the implementation of the sixth Phase of National Light vehicle Air Pollutant Emission Standards. The full text of the circular is as follows:
In order to further strengthen the prevention and control of motor vehicle pollution and continuously improve the ambient air quality in our province, In accordance with the relevant requirements of the Law of the people's Republic of China on the Prevention and Control of Air pollution and the three-year Action Plan for Hebei Province to win the Blue Sky Defense War (Ji Zhengfa (2018) No. 18), Our province decided to implement the sixth stage of the national light vehicle air pollutant emission standards. The relevant matters are hereby notified as follows:
1. The light vehicles referred to in this circular refer to M1, M2 and N1 vehicles with maximum total design mass not exceeding that of 3500kg in the "limits and methods of Measurement of Pollutant emissions from Light vehicles (China Phase VI)" (GB 18352.6 to 2016). That is, the maximum design total mass does not exceed the 3500kg passenger and truck.
2. Starting from July 1, 2019, light vehicles sold, registered and transferred to other provinces in our province shall comply with the "limits and methods of Measurement of Pollutant emissions from Light vehicles (Phase VI of China)" (GB 18352.6 / 2016). The type I test shall meet the requirements of the emission limit of stage 6b, and if the country has special requirements, it shall be carried out in accordance with the requirements of the state. Vehicles in use in the province are not subject to this circular.
3. Light vehicles that meet the national emission standards that have been sold and issued unified sales invoices for motor vehicles before June 30, 2019 (including 30 days) may still be registered; Before June 30 (including 30 days), light vehicles that have gone through the transfer formalities in other provinces and meet the national five emission standards can still go through the transfer formalities within 30 days.
4. Each automobile sales enterprise shall organize and arrange the sales plan in advance, express the relevant contents of this circular at the business place, and provide written notification when signing the purchase and sale contract with the car buyer.
5. Those who violate the provisions of this circular shall be dealt with in accordance with the regulations by the relevant departments in accordance with the law.