SMM News: in order to thoroughly implement the strategic plan of the CPC Central Committee and the State Council on building a manufacturing power, earnestly grasp the development trend of industrial integration, and continuously optimize the standard system of new energy vehicles, The Ministry of Industry and Information Technology equipment Industry Department organized the National Steam Standard Committee to work out the key points of the standardization of new energy vehicles in 2019, and the safety of electric vehicles has become the focus of research. The Ministry of Industry and Information Technology equipment Industry Department organized the National Steam Standard Committee to work out the key points of standardization of new energy vehicles in 2019.
The main contents are as follows:
I. optimizing the Standard system and promoting the Development of Standard Innovation
1. Continuously optimize the standard system of new energy vehicles. To establish a system framework for the coordination of mandatory and recommended national standards for new energy vehicles, and to speed up the construction of standard subsystems such as fuel cell electric vehicles and power battery recovery and utilization, Taking the compilation of the New Energy vehicle Industry Development Plan (2021-2035) as an opportunity, this paper makes an in-depth study on the development trend of the integration of new energy vehicles with energy, transportation and communications, and constantly optimizes and improves the standard system of new energy vehicles.
2. Update the standardization roadmap of electric vehicles in a timely manner. According to the current situation of industrial development and actual needs, combined with the progress of the standard project under research, timely revise the "roadmap of standardization of electric vehicles in China" to maintain timeliness, science and accuracy, Continue to give full play to the basic role of the road map in supporting the standards system.
II. Key areas of research to meet the needs of industrial development
1. Electric vehicle safety field: complete the post-collision safety of electric vehicles, charging connection safety and functional safety of power battery management system and other standards; complete the technical review of fuel cell electric vehicle safety standards. To carry out the implementation of the three mandatory national standards of "Safety requirements for Electric vehicles", "Safety requirements for Power batteries for Electric vehicles" and "Safety requirements for Electric passenger cars".
2. The field of energy consumption of electric vehicles: combined with the research results of the working conditions in China and the fuel consumption standard of passenger vehicles in the fifth stage, To complete the standards for energy consumption and mileage of electric vehicles, test methods for energy consumption of hybrid electric vehicles and technical conditions of plug-in hybrid passenger vehicles, To carry out the pre-research work on the standard of energy consumption test method for incremental electric vehicles.
3. Fuel cell electric vehicle field: complete the technical review of fuel cell electric vehicle stereotype test code, strengthen the test verification of low temperature starting performance, energy consumption and test method of driving mileage, etc., We will speed up the revision of standards for on-board hydrogen systems, hydrogenation ports, hydrogenation and hydrogenation communication protocols, and carry out pre-research on the safety standards of fuel cell electric vehicles after collision.
4. Charging facilities and hydrogenation system field: complete the technical review of conductive vehicle charger, charge coupling system electromagnetic compatibility and other standards, start wireless charging system and interoperability, vehicle conductive discharge requirements and other standards. Based on the research of high power conduction charging technology, the general requirements of charging connection device and the standard of contact charging system for electric bus are promoted.
5. The field of recovery and utilization of power batteries: to complete the application and approval of standards such as material recovery requirements, packaging and transportation specifications, disassembly requirements, ladder utilization requirements, etc., To complete the technical review of the technical specifications for the disassembly of waste power single batteries for automobiles, and speed up the formulation of standards such as discharge specifications and product identification for the use of steps, Carry out pre-research and project establishment of standards such as recovery and disassembly guide and design guide for cascade utilization.
III. Strengthening international participation and enhancing international influence
1. In-depth participation in the formulation of global technical regulations to implement the electric vehicle safety (EVS) within the framework of the United Nations World vehicle Coordination Forum (WP29), Responsibilities of Vice Chairman of the working Group on Regulation of Electric vehicles and Environmental (EVE) and fuel Cell Electric vehicles (HFCV), We will continue to participate in the research and verification of global technical regulations such as the second phase of electric vehicle safety and hybrid electric vehicle power testing methods, and organize and host the sixth fuel cell electric vehicle working group meeting.
2. Actively participate in international standardization
The system participates in the formulation and coordination of international standards for electric vehicles under the framework of the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC), actively organizes and holds an expert meeting on international standard registration, and organizes the development of international standard proposals. We will continue to increase the participation of China in relevant international standards such as conductive charging of electric vehicles, wireless chargers and electric motorcycles.
3. We will continue to strengthen international exchanges and cooperation and make use of the established bilateral cooperation mechanisms such as China and Europe, China and Germany, China and France, and China and Japan, as well as multilateral exchange platforms such as APEC and "Belt and Road Initiative". We will continue to strengthen exchanges and cooperation in key areas such as safety, energy consumption, key components and charging infrastructure of electric vehicles, and jointly carry out relevant technical research and testing and verification work to support the coordinated promotion of domestic and international standards and regulations.
"Click to enter the registration page
Scan QR code and apply to join SMM metal exchange group, please indicate company + name + main business