SMM News: recently, the National Development and Reform Commission issued an announcement on the "guidance catalogue for Industrial structure Adjustment (2019, draft for soliciting opinions)," which shows that In order to implement Xi Jinping's thought of socialism with Chinese characteristics in the new era and the spirit of the 19th CPC National Congress, speed up the construction of a modern economic system, and promote the high-quality development of industry, In accordance with the requirements and arrangements of the "opinions of the State Council on the implementation of the negative list system for Market access" and the "Circular of the State Council on issuing and issuing the three-year Action Plan for winning the Blue Sky Defense War", The National Development and Reform Commission, in conjunction with relevant departments, revised the guiding catalogue for Industrial structure Adjustment (2011 edition) (revised), and formed the guiding catalogue for Industrial structure Adjustment (2019 edition, draft for soliciting opinions). We are now soliciting opinions from the public.
The orientation of this revision is to adhere to the general tone of seeking progress in stability, adhere to the new concept of development, persist in promoting high-quality development, persist in taking supply-side structural reform as the main line, and put the focus of economic development on the real economy. To promote the integration and development of rural primary, secondary and tertiary industries and promote the revitalization of rural areas; In line with the new round of world scientific and technological revolution and industrial reform, we will support the optimization and upgrading of traditional industries, speed up the development of advanced manufacturing and modern service industries, and promote the digitization, networking, and intelligent upgrading of the manufacturing industry. To promote the deep integration of advanced manufacturing industry and modern service industry; By means of marketization and the rule of law, we should vigorously eliminate invalid supply.
The public consultation period is from April 8, 2019 to May 7, 2019. the relevant units and people from all walks of life can visit the "opinion solicitation" column on the front page of the National Development and Reform Commission Portal (http://www.ndrc.gov.cn). Enter the "guidance catalogue for Industrial structure Adjustment (2019, draft for soliciting opinions)" column, fill in the opinion feedback form, and put forward opinions and suggestions.
Thank you for your participation and support!
Annex: directory of guidelines for the Adjustment of Industrial structure (2019 version, draft for comments)
The SMM integrated guidance catalogue excerpts the relevant provisions of some non-ferrous metal markets (steel and non-ferrous metals) as follows:
The first kind of encouragement class
VIII. Iron and Steel
1. Exploration of replacement resources and development of key exploration technologies in ferrous metal mines, comprehensive separation and utilization of low-grade and difficult mineral processing, green, efficient and intelligent production technology and equipment of high-quality iron concentrate, Large-scale Utilization Technology of waste Rock and tailings in Black Metal Mine
2. Ultra-large volume coke oven heated by stages, accurate heating control of coke oven, resource utilization of by-products of desulfurization and denitrification of coke oven flue gas, utilization of desulphurization waste liquid, advanced treatment and reuse of coking wastewater, coal tar oil-based materials, Research and development and application of advanced technologies such as needle coke from coal tar, high value-added utilization of coke oven gas, waste heat recovery such as waste gas and circulating an water, integration of drying molding and dry distillation of low-order pulverized coal, advanced treatment and reuse of comprehensive sewage, Research and Application of Advanced treatment and reuse of Cold Rolling Wastewater and treatment and reuse of Sintering flue Gas Desulfurization Wastewater
3. Non-blast furnace ironmaking technology
4. High performance bearing steel, high performance gear steel, high performance cold heading steel, high performance alloy spring steel, advanced rail transit equipment steel, energy saving and new energy automobile steel, low iron loss and high magnetic inductance oriented silicon steel, high performance die steel, High strength seismic steel bars, steel plates and section steel for building structures, steel for cables of ultra high strength bridges, high performance pipeline steel, high performance wear resistant steel, high performance corrosion resistant steel, high strength and high toughness construction machinery steel, Marine engineering equipment and high-tech marine steel, special steel for electric equipment, oil and gas drill collection and transportation of high-quality special steel, high-performance stainless steel, superalloy, high-ductility cold-rolled ribbed steel, non-quenched and tempered steel, high strength steel for automobile and other mechanical industries, High purity and high quality alloy powder, composite steel
5. New generation of thermomechanical control (TMCP) process with on-line heat treatment, on-line performance control and on-line forced cooling, direct billet rolling, headless rolling, ultra-fast cooling, energy-saving and high efficiency rolling and subsequent treatment.
6. development and production of ultra-high power electrodes with diameters of 600mm and above, microporous and ultra-microporous carbon bricks for blast furnaces, special graphite (high strength, high density, high purity, high modulus), graphite cathode, inner string graphitization furnace, Development and production Application of Environmental Protection homogenized cooling material equipment
7. Production process of long life, energy saving and environmental protection refractories for coke oven, blast furnace and hot blast furnace, low carbon and carbon free refractories for fine steelmaking, thermal insulation materials and functional environmental protection refractories for high efficiency continuous casting
8. Quality control technology of iron and steel products in the whole process
9. Disposal of social waste (excluding hazardous waste) by using iron and steel production equipment
10. Ultra-low emission technology in iron and steel industry, as well as resource utilization and reuse of by-products
11. comprehensive utilization of advanced technology of metallurgical solid waste (including metallurgical mine waste rock, tailings, all kinds of dust, mud, slag, iron sheet, etc.)
12. Recycling technology and equipment of metallurgical waste liquid (including waste water, waste acid, waste oil, etc.)
13. Development and application of recyclable process technology between iron and steel and related industries
14. Production technology of flux pellets and high proportion pelletizing technology of blast furnace
15. Technology and equipment of high purity pig iron for casting and ultra-high purity pig iron for casting
IX. Non-ferrous metals
1. Exploration and development of replacement resources in existing mines of non-ferrous metals, deep and difficult mining bed mining of scarce resources
2. Development of high efficiency, low consumption, low pollution and new smelting technology
3. Recovery and comprehensive utilization of high efficiency, energy saving, low pollution and large-scale renewable resources. (1) recovery and utilization of waste miscellaneous non-ferrous metals (2) Comprehensive utilization of valuable elements (3) Comprehensive utilization of red mud and other smelting slag (4) extraction of alumina by high alumina fly ash (5) reduction of tungsten smelting slag, Resource utilization and harmless utilization and disposal
4. Information, new energy, non-ferrous metal and new material production. (1) Information: Silicon single crystal and polished wafer with diameter above 200mm, compound semiconductor material with diameter above 125mm or horizontal growth above diameter 50mm, high purity target such as Al, Cu, Si, W, Mo, rare earth, etc., ultra high purity rare metal and target material, High-end electronic grade polysilicon, very large-scale integrated circuit copper-nickel-silicon and copper-chromium-zirconium lead frame materials, electronic solder and so on. (2) New energy: nuclear grade sponge zirconium and zirconium material, high capacity and long life secondary battery electrode material, precursor material
5. new non-ferrous metal materials in transportation, high-end manufacturing and other fields. (1) Transportation: copper alloy with high strength and high conductivity, such as copper alloy precision strip and ultra-long wire products with compressive strength not lower than 500MPa and conductivity not lower than 80%IACS, and a new type of high strength and toughness for the main load-bearing structure of transportation, Corrosion resistant aluminum alloy materials and large size products (the compressive strength of aluminum alloy for aviation is not less than 650 MPA, The compressive strength of aluminum alloy for high speed train is not lower than that of 500MPa) high performance magnesium alloy. (2) High-end manufacturing and other fields: used in aerospace, nuclear industry, medical and other fields of high-performance tungsten materials and tungsten matrix composites, Biomedical materials such as high performance ultra-fine, ultra-coarse, composite structure cemented carbide materials and deep processing products, honeycomb ceramic carriers and rare earth catalytic materials, low modulus titanium alloy materials and memory alloys, etc., Copper and titanium alloys for corrosion resistant heat exchangers, high quality rare earth magnetic materials, hydrogen storage materials, optical functional materials, alloy materials, special ceramic materials, auxiliaries and high-end applications
6. New energy, semiconductor lighting, continuous metal coil for electronic field, vacuum coating material, high performance copper foil material
The second kind of restriction class
VI. Iron and Steel
1. Unsynchronized construction of coke making project of coke dry quenching, coal loading, coke pushing and dedusting equipment.
Sintering machine of less than 180 square metres (excl. ferroalloy sintering machine and pig iron sintering machine for casting)
3. Pig iron blast furnace with an effective volume of more than 400 cubic meters and less than 1200 cubic meters; pig iron blast furnace with an effective volume of 1200 cubic meters or more but not up to the mandatory standards of environmental protection, energy consumption, safety, etc.
4. Steelmaking converters with a nominal capacity of more than 30 tons and less than 100 tons; steelmaking converters with a nominal capacity of 100 tons or more but not up to the mandatory standards of environmental protection, energy consumption, safety, etc.
5. Arc furnaces with a nominal capacity of more than 30 tons and 100 tons (50 tons of alloy steel); electric arc furnaces with a nominal capacity of 100 tons (50 tons of alloy steel) and above but not up to the mandatory standards of environmental protection, energy consumption, safety, etc.
Hot rolled strip under 1450 mm (excluding special steel)
7, 300000 tons / year and below hot-dip galvanized sheet coil project
Color coated coil project of 8, 200000 tons / year and below
9. Chromium-containing refractories
10. common power and high power graphite electrode pressing equipment, roasting equipment and production line
11. ultra-high power graphite electrode production line with a diameter of less than 600 mm or less than 20,000 tons / year
Prebaked anode (carbon block) of less than 120000 tons / year, common cathode carbon block of less than 20,000 tons / year, carbon electrode production line of less than 40,000 tons / year
13. Single machine pelletizing equipment of less than 1.2 million tons / year (except ferroalloy pellets, except pig iron pellets for casting), pellet shaft furnace (except pig iron pellets for casting)
14. The carbonization chamber height of the top coke oven is less than 6.0m, the carbonization chamber height of the tamping coke oven is less than 5.5m, and the coking project is less than 1 million tons per year. Heat recovery coke oven tamping coal cake volume < 35 cubic meters, enterprise production capacity < 1 million tons / year (casting coke < 600000 tons / year) coking project; semi-coke oven single furnace production capacity < 100000 tons / year, enterprise production capacity < 1 million tons / year coking project
Medium and low carbon ferromanganese, electric furnace manganese and medium and low carbon ferrochromium refining furnaces without hot charging and hot mixing process at 15 and 3000 KVA and above
Ferro-manganese blast furnace (containing manganese slag blast furnace) of less than 16 and 300 cubic meters; Ferro-manganese blast furnace (containing manganese slag blast furnace) with coke ratio higher than 1320 kg / ton; enterprise with a scale of less than 100000 tons / year (containing manganese slag blast furnace)
17, 12500 KVA Si-Ca alloy and Si-Ca Ba alloy ore heating furnace; 12500 KVA and above, but Si-Ca alloy power consumption is higher than 11000 kWh / t.
18, 16500 KVA or less silicon-aluminum alloy ore heating furnace; 16500 KVA and above, but silicon-aluminum alloy power consumption is higher than 9000 kwh / t
19. 2 × 25000 KVA ordinary ferroelectric furnace for gold deposits (the key poor areas determined by the central and western countries with the advantages of independent operation of small hydropower and mineral resources, and the capacity of ore furnace is less than 2 × 12500 KVA); 2 × 25000 KVA and above, but the transformer does not select three-phase or three single-phase energy-saving equipment with loaded electric multi-stage voltage regulation, process operation mechanization and control automation are not realized, and the power consumption of ferrosilicon is higher than 8500 kWh / ton. The industrial silicon power consumption is higher than 12000 kilowatt hours / ton, the electric furnace manganese ferroelectric power consumption is higher than 2600 kilowatt hours / ton, the silicon manganese alloy power consumption is more than 4200 kilowatt hours / ton, and the high carbon ferrochromium power consumption is more than 3200 kilowatt hours per ton. An ordinary ferroelectric furnace with a power consumption of more than 4800 kilowatt hours per ton for silicon-chromium alloy
20. Electrolytic manganese leaching process with intermittent leaching and intermittent delivery of liquid; enterprises with a single production line of electrolytic manganese metal (one transformer) under 10000 tons / year, and an enterprise with a total production scale of less than 30000 tons / year.
21. independent hot rolling production line without matching steelmaking process in the plant area
VII. Non-ferrous metals
1. To build or expand tungsten mining projects with less than 10, 000 tons of tungsten reserves and less than 300000 tons of ore per year (except for the deep and edge resources mining and expansion projects of the existing tungsten mines); New construction and expansion of tungsten, molybdenum, tin, antimony smelting projects and antimony oxide, lead and tin solder production projects (except for projects that meet the requirements of national laws and regulations such as energy conservation and environmental protection); Rare earth mining and smelting separation project (except rare earth enterprise group project which meets the requirements of rare earth mining and smelting separation total control index) and rare earth secondary resource recovery and comprehensive utilization project
2. Single series crude copper smelting projects below 100000 tons / year (with the exception of recycled copper projects and direct leaching of oxidized ores)
3. Electrolytic aluminum projects (except capacity replacement projects)
4. Lead smelting projects (with the exception of single series of 50,000 tons / year and above, with the exception of technical and environmental protection projects that do not increase production capacity)
5. New single series zinc smelting projects below 100000 tons / year, single series zinc secondary resources and direct leaching projects below 30 000 tons / year, single series zinc hydrometallurgy projects below 50 000 tons / year
6. Magnesium smelting projects (except for comprehensive utilization projects and technical transformation projects of advanced energy-saving and environmental protection processes)
Independent carbon projects for aluminium under 100000 tons / year
8. new single-series production capacity of 50,000 tons / year or less, reconstruction and expansion of single-series production capacity of 20,000 tons / year or less, as well as renewable lead projects that do not meet the requirements of industry access conditions, such as resource utilization, energy consumption, environmental protection and so on.
9. New construction and expansion of primary Hg mining projects
10. construction and expansion of vertical tank zinc smelting project
11. extraction of rare earth chloride from monazite
Category III phase-out
(5) Iron and Steel
1. Indigenous coking (including improved coke oven); semi-coke (blue carbon) production plant with a single furnace capacity of less than 75000 tons per year or without gas, tar recovery and sewage treatment.
2. Carbonization chamber height less than 4.3 m coke oven (except 3.8 m and above tamping coke oven); single coking production facility without chemical recovery
3. Soil sinter
4. Hot sinter
5. Sintering machines of less than 90 square meters and shaft furnaces of pellets of less than 8 square meters are used for iron and steel production. The State Council "win the Blue Sky Defense War three-year Action Plan" key areas of 10 square meters and under the pellet shaft furnace (of which 8 to 10 square meters ball shaft furnace elimination time until 2020); Less than 32 square meters belt manganese ore and chromium ore sintering machine for ferroalloy production, less than 24 square meters sintering machine and less than 6 square meters pellet shaft furnace for foundry pig iron production
Pig iron blast furnaces for steelmaking of 6400 cubic metres and below, blast furnaces for ferroalloy production of 200 cubic metres and below (of which Ferro-manganese blast furnaces are 100 cubic metres or less), and blast furnaces rich in manganese slag of 100 cubic metres and below (31 December 2020), Blast furnace for foundry pig iron production of 200 cubic meters and below (in which the foundry pig iron blast furnace supporting "short flow" casting process is 100 cubic meters or less)
7. power frequency and medium frequency induction furnaces for melting scrap (except for the production of special alloy materials such as superalloys and precision alloys)
Converter of 8, 30 tons and below (excluding ferroalloy converter)
Electric arc furnace of 9, 30 tons and under (excluding electric arc furnace of special alloy materials such as mechanical casting, special quality alloy steel, superalloy, precision alloy, etc.)
10. Chemical iron steelmaking
11. Double wire rod mill
12. Horizontal wire rod mill
13. Horizontal bar and profile mills (excluding mills for the production of superalloys)
14. Tandem sheet mill
15. Primary rolling mill and medium-sized rolling mill for billet opening at Puyang Iron and Steel Co., Ltd.
16. hot rolled narrow strip mill
17. Three-high Laurent medium plate mill
18. Hot rolling seamless tube mill with diameter less than 76mm
19. Three-high wire rod mill (excluding special steel production)
20. Metallurgical furnaces and kilns that do not meet the standards of environmental protection
21. manual earth asphalt tar impregnation device, ore raw material and solid raw material mixed burning, natural ventilation, manual operation of soil shaft kiln, coal as fuel directly, smoke and dust purification can not meet the standard of inverted flame kiln
Ferroalloy ore heating furnaces up to 22 and 6300 KVA, ferroalloy semi-closed DC furnaces and ferroalloy refining furnaces below 3000 KVA (except electric furnaces of special varieties such as ferrotungsten, ferrovanadium, etc.)
23. Steam heating kneading, inverted flame roaster, Acheson AC graphitization furnace, 10000 KVA and below three-phase bridge rectifier Acheson DC graphitization furnace and its parallel units
24. Production equipment for cold rolled ribbed bars with a capacity of 10,000 tons or less per unit (except for production equipment for high ductile cold rolled ribbed bars)
25. production equipment of single can wire drawing machine for producing prestressed steel wire
26. Lead quenching process for stress relief treatment in the production of prestressed steel
27. Calcined lime soil kiln
28. FerroMo production line with unit output of less than 5 tons per furnace, ferromolybdate production line for roasting molybdate concentrate with reflection furnace and production line for production of metal chromium by reduction and calcination of red alum sodium and chromic anhydride by reflector furnace
29. Production line of refractories and raw materials for coal-fired inverted flame kiln
30. Ring sintering machine, step sintering machine of 120 square meters and below (31 December 2020)
31. One-stage fixed gas producer project (excluding pulverized coal gasifier)
32. Production equipment with an effective volume of less than 5000 cubic meters and a rectifier transformer of less than 5000 KVA and less than 150m3 for electrolytic manganese
33. Enterprise production capacity < 400000 tons / year heat recovery coke oven; non-synchronous construction of heat recovery equipment
34. Reflector for reducing manganese dioxide (including manganese sulfate factory reflector, mine powder factory reflector, etc.)
35. Plate and box filter presses except for high pressure diaphragm filter presses for primary pressure filtration of electrolytic manganese metal
36. rectifier transformers above 5000 KVA, 6000 KVA and below for electrolytic manganese; dumping tanks of more than 150m3, 170m3 and below
37. Light-fired reflection kilns with an effective volume of 18 cubic metres or less
38. Reburning magnesia shaft kilns with an effective volume of 30 cubic metres or less
39. Coke oven of iron and steel enterprises without matching dry coke quenching device
40. Electrolytic manganese project using dichromate passivation technology
(VI) Nonferrous metals
1. Using muffle furnace, manger furnace, horizontal tank, small vertical tank and other backward methods of zinc smelting or zinc oxide production process equipment, such as roasting, simple condensation facilities, dust collection and so on.
2. Using backward methods such as iron pot and earth stove, distillation tank, crucible furnace and simple condensation dust collection facilities to refine Hg.
3. The backward methods such as roasting in soil pit furnace or crucible furnace and dust collection in simple condensation facilities are used to refine arsenic oxide or metal arsenic process equipment.
4. Aluminum self-baking reduction cell and pre-baking cell below 160KA
5. Copper smelting process and equipment of blast furnace, electric furnace and reflector furnace
6. Dry purification and hot concentrated acid washing technology of acid production from flue gas
7. Antimony smelting by pit furnace, crucible furnace, Hertzmann furnace and other backward methods.
8. Lead smelting process and equipment are adopted, such as sintering pot, sintering pan, simple blast furnace and so on.
9. Technology and equipment for smelting and regenerating aluminum alloy and lead in crucible furnace
10. Wet process fluoride project for aluminium
11. 10, 000 tons / year of recycled aluminum, recycled lead projects
12. reflector project using direct coal combustion in the production of recycled non-ferrous metals
13. Production technology of copper wire rod (black rod)
14. Lead smelting process of sintering machine without acid production and tail gas absorption system
15. Sintering-blast furnace lead smelting process
16. Incineration process and equipment of regenerated copper without flue gas treatment measures
Production Technology and equipment of regenerated Copper in traditional fixed Reflector Furnace of less than 17 and 50 tons
Production process and equipment of Aluminum Regeneration from Reflector Furnace of less than 18 and 4 tons
19. Heap leaching and pool leaching technology of ionic rare earth ore
20. Monazite single mine development project
21. project on Electrolytic preparation of Metal with rare Earth Chloride
22. Production process of rare Earth fluoride for electrolysis by Wet process
23, 20000 tons / year mixed rare earth mine development project; 5000 tons (REO) / year less fluorocarbon cerite rare earth mine development project; 20000 tons / year ionic rare earth mine development project; 20000 tons / year (REO) / year mixed rare earth mine development project; 5000 tons / year fluorocarbon cerite rare earth mine development project; 500t / year ionic rare earth mine development project
24, 2000 tons of (REO) / year or less rare earth separation project
Light rare earth metal smelting projects with less than 25 and 1500 tons / year, electrolytic cell current less than 5000A and current efficiency less than 85 per cent
26. Primary Hg mining (16 August 2032)
27. Blast furnace lead smelting process equipment (31 December 2020)
2019 (fourth) Ni-Co-Li-mn Industry chain Summit-Global Lithium Technology Symposium invites cathode materials and lithium battery enterprises to explore the new trends of industrial chain development, interpret industry policy trends, and analyze future price trends! Review 2018 with 90% of the bosses, purchasing and general workers in the industry, look forward to 2019, and imagine 2020!
Meeting details: 2019 (fourth) Ni-Co-Li-mn Industry chain Summit (click on the link to see details)
[2019 Ni-Co-Li-mn Industry chain Summit]
"Click on the registration page
Scan QR code, apply to join SMM metal exchange group, please indicate company + name + main business