Home / Metal News / Copper / Pan Pacific Copper Expects Copper Output to Fall 19.9% in First Half of 2017 Fiscal Year
Pan Pacific Copper Expects Copper Output to Fall 19.9% in First Half of 2017 Fiscal Year
Apr 6,2017 16:39CST
industry newscompany news
Source:SMM
Japan’s largest copper smelter Pan Pacific Copper (PPC) said Thursday its copper production to fall during April-September, the first half of its 2017 fiscal year, wenhua.com reported.

SHANGHAI, Apr. 6 (SMM) - Japan’s largest copper smelter Pan Pacific Copper (PPC) said Thursday its copper production to fall during April-September, the first half of its 2017 fiscal year, wenhua.com reported.

The company’s copper output is expected to be 235,200 tonnes during the first half of its 2017 fiscal year, down 19.9% year-on-year.

JX Holdings Inc has a 67.6% stake in PPC, and the remainder 32.4% is held by Mitsubishi.

Mitsui Releases Zinc, Lead Production Target for First Half 2017 Fiscal Year

Will Shandong debt default trigger debt crisis in China? Will Regulations on Property Hurt Commodity? SMM Reports

Collahuasi Copper Output to Increase in 2017

Codelco: Copper Output Falls 1.4% in 2016

The article is edited by SMM and is provided for information purpose only. SMM assumes no liability and does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or completeness of information contained or quoted in the article, either express or implied. SMM further disclaims any liability for losses in connection with the information contained or quoted in the article.

For news cooperation, please contact us by email: sallyzhang@smm.cn or service.en@smm.cn. 

Pan Pacific Copper
copper output

For queries, please contact Frank LIU at liuxiaolei@smm.cn

For more information on how to access our research reports, please email service.en@smm.cn

Related news