SHANGHAI, Mar. 24 (SMM) – What’s price outlook for base metal prices in 2017 after a strong comeback in 2016’s commodity market. SMM surveys attendees at the 12th Shanghai Copper & Aluminum Summit 2017 for their opinions on the 2017 aluminum market.
The option highlighted in the red is the most voted one.
1. What are key factors for aluminum price in 2017? (mark out all you think is)
A. macro-economy and cyclical factors
B. policy (environmental protection inspection and capacity reduction)
D. speculative capitals
2. What's the lowest price for 2017 SHFE aluminum market?
A. 13,000-13,500 yuan/t (including 13,000 yuan/t)
B. 12500-13000 yuan/t(including 12,500 yuan/t)
C. below 12,500 yuan/t
3. what’s your outlook for consumption growth of aluminum semis in 2017 on a yearly basis?
A. up significantly
B. up slightly
D. down significantly
4. How much China’s aluminum supply&demand balance will be affected by production restriction during heating season from environmental protection inspections?
A. the market will remain in relatively surplus
B. the market will change from relatively surplus to loose balance after the policy
C. the market will change from relatively surplus to tight balance after the policy
D. the market will see supply shortages
5. What’s your take on current aluminum prices as aluminum processing enterprises?
A. very high, and cannot accept it
B. a bit higher, but can accept it
For news cooperation, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com.