Home / Metal News / Zinc / Chalco to Sell 50% Stake in Shanxi Huaxing Aluminum for $364 Million
Chalco to Sell 50% Stake in Shanxi Huaxing Aluminum for $364 Million
Dec 14,2015 09:08CST
company news
Source:SMM
Chalco plans to sell 50% stake in Shanxi Huaxing Aluminum Co. for at least 2.35 billion yuan ($364 million), the company said in a statement filed to the Shanghai Stock Exchange on December 9.

SHANGHAI, Dec. 14 (SMM) –Chalco plans to sell 50% stake in Shanxi Huaxing Aluminum Co. for at least 2.35 billion yuan ($364 million), the company said in a statement filed to the Shanghai Stock Exchange on December 9.

Chalco added that the move aims to draw strategic investors to jointly build its coal-electricity-aluminum integrated industry base in Shanxi province. 

At present, Chalco holds a 60% stake in Shanxi Huaxing Aluminum and the rest 40% by its fully owned subsidiary Chalco Hong Kong. 

Shanxi Huaxing Aluminum, located in Xing County, Shanxi, mainly engages in alumina refining. 

The article is edited by SMM and is provided for information purpose only. SMM assumes no liability and does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or completeness of information contained or quoted in the article, either express or implied. SMM further disclaims any liability for losses in connection with the information contained or quoted in the article.

For news cooperation, please contact us by email: sallyzhang@smm.cn or service.en@smm.cn.


chalco
Shanxi Huaxing Aluminum Co.

For queries, please contact Frank LIU at liuxiaolei@smm.cn

For more information on how to access our research reports, please email service.en@smm.cn

Related news

    timeApr 28, 2020 06:09timezoneCST
    timeApr 26, 2020 22:49timezoneCST
    timeApr 26, 2020 18:25timezoneCST
    timeApr 26, 2020 18:16timezoneCST
    timeApr 26, 2020 16:55timezoneCST
    timeApr 26, 2020 15:28timezoneCST
    timeApr 26, 2020 15:13timezoneCST
    timeApr 25, 2020 10:48timezoneCST
    timeApr 25, 2020 09:46timezoneCST
    timeApr 25, 2020 00:00timezoneCST