Chinese Xichuan Group to double aluminum foil capacity by 2015-Shanghai Metals Market

Hot Keywords

  • Zinc
  • Inventory data
  • Copper scrap
  • Rare earth
  • Copper
  • MMi Iron Ore Port Index
  • Aluminium
  • Aluminum
  • SMM
  • Morning comments
  • Evening comments
  • Market commentary
  • Futures movement
  • Cobalt
  • price forecast

Chinese Xichuan Group to double aluminum foil capacity by 2015

Industry News 03:05:39PM Jul 15, 2014 Source:SMM

BEIJING (Scrap Monster): The Chinese aluminum major- Henan Xichuan Aluminium Group Co Ltd has announced plans to boost the aluminum foil output capacity by next year.

The company aims to double its production capacity to 20,000 mt per year from the existing 10,000 mt per year. Further, the company aims to raise its production capacity to 50,000 mt per year by 2020. The announcement was made by Li Xin, Regional Sales Manager, Xichuan Group while speaking at the Aluminium China 2014 Conference held at Shanghai New International Expo Centre from 9th to 11th July, 2014.

According to production figures released by the company, the output of aluminium foil produced by the company in 2013 had totaled 8,000 mt per year. Almost 30% of the production were consumed locally whereas the remaining 70% were exported to overseas markets including the US, South America, Russia, Southeast Asia and Australia.

Xichuan Aluminium Group Co Ltd aims to double the total products value from Yuan 10 billion in 2012 to Yuan 20 billion by end-2015.

Based in Henan province, Xichuan Aluminium Group Co Ltd is a leading manufacturer of aluminium sheets and coils in China. The company mainly produces electrolytic aluminum, aluminum cast-rolling coils, cold-rolling aluminum plates and strips,  PS sheets, wide aluminum foils and carbon products.
 

Chinese Xichuan Group to double aluminum foil capacity by 2015

Industry News 03:05:39PM Jul 15, 2014 Source:SMM

BEIJING (Scrap Monster): The Chinese aluminum major- Henan Xichuan Aluminium Group Co Ltd has announced plans to boost the aluminum foil output capacity by next year.

The company aims to double its production capacity to 20,000 mt per year from the existing 10,000 mt per year. Further, the company aims to raise its production capacity to 50,000 mt per year by 2020. The announcement was made by Li Xin, Regional Sales Manager, Xichuan Group while speaking at the Aluminium China 2014 Conference held at Shanghai New International Expo Centre from 9th to 11th July, 2014.

According to production figures released by the company, the output of aluminium foil produced by the company in 2013 had totaled 8,000 mt per year. Almost 30% of the production were consumed locally whereas the remaining 70% were exported to overseas markets including the US, South America, Russia, Southeast Asia and Australia.

Xichuan Aluminium Group Co Ltd aims to double the total products value from Yuan 10 billion in 2012 to Yuan 20 billion by end-2015.

Based in Henan province, Xichuan Aluminium Group Co Ltd is a leading manufacturer of aluminium sheets and coils in China. The company mainly produces electrolytic aluminum, aluminum cast-rolling coils, cold-rolling aluminum plates and strips,  PS sheets, wide aluminum foils and carbon products.