Jan 8 (Reuters) - Alcoa Inc :
* CFO says production curtailments led to 4 percent reduction in smelting costs
* CFO says Alcoa targetting overhead savings and productivity gains of $750M in 2013
* CEO sees strong aluminum demand growth in China in 2013, above 2012 levels
* CEO says Chinese aluminium stocks "not that significant"
* CEO sees aluminium market balanced in 2013
* CEO sees lme aluminum price rising on China rebound, U.S. budget deal
* CFO charles mclane says retiring on August 1; COO Bill Opplingler to assume CFO responsibilities on April 1
* CEO says bill opplingler "an excellent person to fill the large shoes here in the CFO role"
* CEO says not worried about potential unwinding of aluminium financing deals