National mortgage interest rates have declined for nine months in a row. Some cities have raised the down payment ratio of second homes.

Publicado: Sep 18, 2020 17:54

SMM Network: September 18, Rong 360 Research Institute released the latest report, its monitoring data of mortgage interest rates of 674 branches of banks in 41 key cities across the country show that in September 2020 (the data monitoring period is from August 20, 2020 to September 18, 2020), the average interest rate of the first home loan is 5.24%, the average interest rate of the second home loan is 5.55%, a month-on-month decline of 1BP.

It is worth noting that this is the country's first suite, the second home loan average interest rate has been cut for nine months in a row. Since December last year, the figures have changed from rising to falling.

"although the overall mortgage interest rate is still slightly lower in September, the downward trend of mortgage interest rates in more and more cities has reached an inflection point, and the inflection point of interest rates for second homes is more significant than that for first apartments." Li Wanfu, a researcher at big data Research Institute, said.

Data monitored by Rong 360 show that the average first home loan interest rate in 18 cities still declined month-on-month in September, with Changchun falling the most, with the first home loan rate falling by 17BP and the second home interest rate by as much as 23BP. Suzhou's first home loan interest rate continued to fall by 12BP, and its first home loan interest rate has fallen by 82BP this year. In addition, the Chengdu area has risen for two months in a row, with the first home loan interest rate rising 5BP month-on-month this month, making it the third highest home loan interest rate in the country.

As for second homes, monitoring data show that the average level of loan interest rates in 15 cities fell month-on-month, less than that of the first home, while interest rates in 11 cities rose month-on-month, more than the number of first-home increases.

Not only the interest rate, but also the down payment ratio of the second home has changed more than that of the first home. The down payment of the second home in Shenyang and Wuxi has been raised collectively, and in some cities, banks have implemented the mainstream lower down payment level before. This month, most of them have also been adjusted to the mainstream level.

"on September 15, the central bank's parity excess continued to MLF 600 billion yuan, with a net investment of 230 billion yuan into the market, and the LPR quotation on the 21st is also likely to remain at the previous value. Under this premise, China's mortgage market may tighten slightly under the current relatively stable trend, and the performance is more significant in the second home loan. " That's what Li Wanfu said.

In fact, since the second half of this year, the regulatory authorities have held several symposiums on real estate work, emphasizing the need to unswervingly adhere to the positioning of "houses are for living, not for speculation," so as to ensure that the goals of stabilizing land prices, housing prices and expectations are achieved.

According to the statistics of the Shell Research Institute, a total of 44 provinces and cities across the country have launched real estate-related policies 61 times since July, among which, 10 cities in Changzhou, Shenyang, Hangzhou, Dongguan, Wuxi, Shenzhen, Nanjing, Ningbo, Dalian and Chengdu have issued policies to regulate the development of the real estate market, raise the threshold for loans and real estate resale, prevent the market from overheating, and further crack down on investment demand.

In August, the heat of the market remained unabated, and house prices rose steadily. Chen Xiao, an analyst at Zhuge Housing data Research Center, said that in August, the number of cities with rising new housing prices was the same as the previous month, while the number of cities with rising second-hand housing prices increased compared with the previous month, and the price increases of new and second-hand houses both expanded slightly.

According to the index of new commercial housing prices in 70 cities released by the National Bureau of Statistics in August, the number of newly built commercial housing rose in 59 cities, the same as the previous month, while nine cities fell, an increase of 3 over the previous month. The number of cities where second-hand housing prices rose was 47, an increase of 2 over the previous month, while 18 cities fell, down 2 from the previous month.

"it is expected that during the Golden Nine and Silver decade, under the pressure of the three red lines and performance indicators, many housing companies may quickly withdraw funds in the form of price for volume." Chen Xiao said.

Pan Hao, a senior analyst at the Shell Research Institute, believes that tightening regulation in many provinces and cities will also serve as a warning to other cities across the country, or will slow down the recovery of trading volume and the rate of price rise to a certain extent, but under the influence of the overall economic pressure and urban policies, it is unlikely that the regulation and control policy will be comprehensively tightened. At the same time, as the end of the year approaches, the willingness of real estate enterprises to ship goods is still strong, and it is expected that the decline in transaction volume will continue to narrow. The transaction price remained stable.

2020 China Zinc Salt Industry chain Trading Summit

The eighth Zinc oxide Industry Summit Forum

Scan the code to participate in the meeting or apply to join the SMM zinc oxide industry exchange group

Declaración de Fuente de Datos: Excepto la información disponible públicamente, todos los demás datos son procesados por SMM basándose en información pública, comunicación de mercado y confiando en el modelo de base de datos interna de SMM. Son solo para referencia y no constituyen recomendaciones para la toma de decisiones.

Para cualquier consulta o para obtener más información, por favor contacte: lemonzhao@smm.cn
Para más información sobre cómo acceder a nuestros informes de investigación, contacte con:service.en@smm.cn
Noticias relacionadas
La expansión de sulfuros de Gediktepe de ACG Metals está por concluir; se espera el primer concentrado de cobre en agosto.
hace 6 horas
La expansión de sulfuros de Gediktepe de ACG Metals está por concluir; se espera el primer concentrado de cobre en agosto.
Leer más
La expansión de sulfuros de Gediktepe de ACG Metals está por concluir; se espera el primer concentrado de cobre en agosto.
La expansión de sulfuros de Gediktepe de ACG Metals está por concluir; se espera el primer concentrado de cobre en agosto.
ACG Metals dijo que, al 31 de julio de 2026, la construcción del proyecto de expansión de sulfuros en su mina Gediktepe, en Turquía, estaba prácticamente terminada, con la puesta en marcha y la revisión de pendientes en curso. Se espera la primera producción de concentrado de cobre en agosto, lo que marca la transición de la empresa a productor de cobre. La red de transporte principal está terminada y lista para la puesta en marcha; los filtros prensa, instalados, entran en la fase final de acondicionamiento. Se están llenando los estanques de agua de proceso, la sala de compresores está sustancialmente completa y ya se ha cargado mineral de sulfuro en las tolvas. Los trabajos civiles y estructurales de la instalación de almacenamiento de reactivos también están muy avanzados.
hace 6 horas
Lundin Mining recorta la guía de producción de cobre para 2026 tras fuertes tormentas en Chile
hace 8 horas
Lundin Mining recorta la guía de producción de cobre para 2026 tras fuertes tormentas en Chile
Leer más
Lundin Mining recorta la guía de producción de cobre para 2026 tras fuertes tormentas en Chile
Lundin Mining recorta la guía de producción de cobre para 2026 tras fuertes tormentas en Chile
Lundin Mining ha reducido su guía de producción de cobre para 2026 después de que una segunda tormenta invernal severa interrumpiera las operaciones en su mina Caserones, en la región chilena de Atacama, alargando el tiempo de inactividad y retrasando la recuperación del sitio.​ La última tormenta comenzó el 13 de agosto y trajo fuertes precipitaciones en las zonas más bajas, junto con nevadas inusualmente intensas y vientos fuertes en altitudes mayores. Caserones sufrió un segundo corte de energía el 14 de agosto, luego de que el mal tiempo volviera a dañar una torre de transmisión que ya había sido afectada por una tormenta anterior en julio.​ La mina ya había experimentado un corte de energía entre el 18 y el 30 de julio. Lundin esperaba inicialmente que el impacto de la primera interrupción se contuviera dentro del extremo inferior de su rango de guía original, pero la segunda tormenta retrasó el regreso a las operaciones plenas y provocó una nueva revisión de las perspectivas de la compañía.​ La guía de producción de cobre de Caserones para 2026 se ha reducido a 120.000–130.000 toneladas, desde las 130.000–140.000 toneladas anteriores. La guía de costo en efectivo también se ha elevado a 2,15–2,35 $/lb, desde 2,05–2,25 $/lb.​ A nivel de grupo, Lundin Mining espera ahora una producción consolidada de cobre para 2026 de 300.000–325.000 toneladas. Se sigue esperando que Candelaria cumpla su guía de producción anual, limitando el impacto de la interrupción climática principalmente a Caserones.​ Los equipos de reparación están trabajando para restaurar la infraestructura de transmisión dañada, y se espera contar con energía plena hacia el fin de semana, antes de un aumento gradual de las operaciones. Mientras tanto, los generadores de respaldo continúan alimentando la infraestructura crítica del sitio.​ Desde la perspectiva del mercado del cobre, el recorte de guía se suma a una serie de interrupciones del suministro relacionadas con el clima en Chile este año. La reducción en Caserones es relativamente modesta en términos globales, pero los repetidos contratiempos operativos en las principales minas chilenas siguen reforzando la preocupación por la confiabilidad del suministro a corto plazo del mayor productor de cobre del mundo.
hace 8 horas
Korea Eximbank proporcionará 1.000 millones de dólares a Glencore para asegurar el suministro de cobre
hace 11 horas
Korea Eximbank proporcionará 1.000 millones de dólares a Glencore para asegurar el suministro de cobre
Leer más
Korea Eximbank proporcionará 1.000 millones de dólares a Glencore para asegurar el suministro de cobre
Korea Eximbank proporcionará 1.000 millones de dólares a Glencore para asegurar el suministro de cobre
El Banco de Exportación e Importación de Corea dijo el 17 de agosto que proporcionará 1.000 millones de dólares en apoyo financiero a Glencore, con la condición de que la empresa suministre cobre a empresas coreanas durante el período del préstamo. Los fondos se utilizarán como capital operativo general de Glencore, mientas que la estructura financiera está dise ñada para ayudar a las empresas coreanas a asegurarse materias primas clave. Glencore opera minas, activos de fundición y redes comerciales en múltiples regiones, incluida su exposición a países productores de cobre como Chile y Perú. Korea Eximbank señaló que la base diversificada de activos y comercio de Glencore podría ofrecer canales alternativos de aprovisionamiento si se producen interrupciones en el suministro en un país o mina específica. El acuerdo no añade producción de cobre a corto plazo, pero refuerza la seguridad de aprovisionamiento de cobre para las empresas coreanas.
hace 11 horas